• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brooks Larkin- Oh Boy this is interesting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, PCBull14 said:

The biggest issue is the head coach has no clue what's going on in his own program. That's what the kid is trying to get you all to see. Is it true? I don't know, but **** sure sounds like it.

That's quite a reach... sounds to me like the coach knows exactly what's going on.  A backup walk-on is complaining about getting a shot he hasn't earned. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

29 minutes ago, Calibull said:

That's quite a reach... sounds to me like the coach knows exactly what's going on.  A backup walk-on is complaining about getting a shot he hasn't earned. 

I second this. I was told at work once that I was getting a promotion. We've been bought twice in recent years and my boss is no longer around.  **** happens...Im blessed I have my job.

If he loves his old boss so much maybe he can crack the oline in Tally!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

The biggest issue is the head coach has no clue what's going on in his own program. That's what the kid is trying to get you all to see. Is it true? I don't know, but **** sure sounds like it.

What? A greater chance that the kid is not very good and may have been used to motivate others. But I am pretty sure all coaches want to play who is best.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,517
  • Days Won:  28

next topic. This guy made his decision. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

That was a pretty good split, maybe he could make a run at the cheerleading squad?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

next topic. This guy made his decision. 

Next topic?!? You've got to be ******** me! We've only milked this thing for 10 pages so far. TBP is just getting warmed up at this point.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

At this point he will start commenting any day now.  He would fit right in, especially once we see back to back hb dives when we are up only one score against elon.:FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, usfbullrider said:

At this point he will start commenting any day now.  He would fit right in, especially once we see back to back hb dives when we are up only one score against elon.:FIREdevil:

God, I hope so. HB dives all the way to another top 10 offense. Sign me up.

Edited by JTrue

Guest PCBull14
12 hours ago, Calibull said:

Not a stretch at all if you read between the lines. But hey this is just the beginning. Sit back and watch.  

Edited by PCBull14

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,108
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

Not a stretch at all if you read between the lines. But hey this is just the beginning. Sit back and watch.  

He is upset that the line coach did not give him reps, I am sorry but most of us have played football right?  Did you behave this way when things didn't seem fair to you?  

Anyway, he went to the head coach who naturally would defer to the guy he actually hired to manage this kind of thing.  

As for the voting thing, that must be something they do.  I think it is pretty telling that they actually cut him loose though.  That means his peers agreed with the coach - red flag number 1.

The guy sounds a wee bit entitled to me and that he wasn't good enough to start and the kid didn't agree - when I read between the lines. 

He then proceeded to take to twitter which is another red flag.

• Upvote 2