• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Troy Holston Transferring

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

30 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Always been a Big 5 fan so nice to see him go somewhere where I kind of care about the team.  

It's some really great hoops.  The Palestra should be on any hoop's fan's short list of places to visit.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

It's some really great hoops.  The Palestra should be on any hoop's fan's short list of places to visit.

He will also be getting a first class education...St. Joe’s is a very good school. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

48 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

I'm ashamed to say that I never got to watch a game there.  Watched the triple headers on TV as a kid growing up but never live.  Have been passed it a few times when in PHL and was in Franklin Field.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

There was an actual consideration by the AAC to hold the conference basketball tournament at the Palestra every year. But I believe the size of the arena was a concern. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Two interesting scheduling opportunities for those coming to Philly to see USF at Temple on 11/17.  Penn has not yet released their hoops schedule, but there is a very real possibility that they will have a home game on 11/17 at the Palestra.  A must see to believe.

90 minutes south on 95 the Ravens host the Bengals on 11/18.  Wouldn't it be interesting if Mr. Flowers made the Bengals 53 man roster.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

18 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Two interesting scheduling opportunities for those coming to Philly to see USF at Temple on 11/17.  Penn has not yet released their hoops schedule, but there is a very real possibility that they will have a home game on 11/17 at the Palestra.  A must see to believe.

90 minutes south on 95 the Ravens host the Bengals on 11/18.  Wouldn't it be interesting if Mr. Flowers made the Bengals 53 man roster.

Go Bulls!

Depending on times of the games I may try to get to the Palestra.  Flying home Sunday so won't see the Ravens and really don't have much interest in them anyway.