• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Spring Game April 14th

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

S18_USF_FB_SprGame_web_header.jpg

SPRING GAME SET FOR APRIL 14

TAMPA, FEB. 6, 2018 – Coming off 21 wins in the last two seasons and a program-record run of 20 straight appearances in the top 25 polls, the USF football team will return to the field for the annual USF Spring Game on Saturday, April 14.

For the fifth straight year, the Spring Game, which has drawn capacity crowds the past three seasons, will be played at Corbett Stadium on the USF campus and will be free to the public. The Spring Game will kick off at 2 p.m. and will be broadcast live on the USF Radio Network (820 AM in Tampa/Iheart Radio Bulls Unlimited Channel). Fans are encouraged to bring blankets and utilize seating areas on the grass berms surrounding the playing surface as a large crowd is expected.

The football game will cap off a day of entertainment on campus. Fans can enjoy a pre-game street fest with music, games and food prior to kickoff. Fans are also encouraged to use campus lots on Sycamore and around the Sun Dome for pregame tailgating activities.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

Will they put it on Facebook live again?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Will they put it on Facebook live again?

I hope so...we can watch later in the evening too. But it better have frigginn audio unlike the baseball feeds. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I hope so...we can watch later in the evening too. But it better have frigginn audio unlike the baseball feeds. 

Man, ill take whatever

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

I actually like the no audio for the baseball games. The live feed with the statcast in the tabs works is great for me. But I feel like this might be off topic so....... Go bulls, yay spring game. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

35 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I actually like the no audio for the baseball games. The live feed with the statcast in the tabs works is great for me. But I feel like this might be off topic so....... Go bulls, yay spring game. 

I don’t even bother watching without the audio. I’ve been following the team through the radio this season on the app. I got to have sound or it is just too much of a disconnect and I get board. 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t even bother watching without the audio. I’ve been following the team through the radio this season on the app. I got to have sound or it is just too much of a disconnect and I get board. 

i'm the opposite. I have to see it or I question everything. Not that I think the commentators are clueless, I just like to see it with my own eyes or i'm out. 

17 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I went to my first monster truck show in person a few years ago and realized that i prefer it with the commentators lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

As long as I have a way to watch it again with a good camera angle after I watch it live I'll be happy.  It's nice to go back and see things I may have missed due to the view from where I was sitting.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,592
  • Days Won:  6

Chances are pretty good that day that the Bolts will host game 2 of round 1. Will hurt the crowd a bit. I’ve got tix for that game, hope it’s Friday or Sunday.