• Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

Triple B

Bulls vs Memphis: Info and in game discussion

Under 3 down by 6 71-77, Collins has 29

If we could make the **** free throws, we'd be in this.  Not enough time now.

Manderson to the line with 30 secs left, down by 5.. misses the first.. missed 3 of 5 from the line in the last 2 mins

We battled. 

I can't be more excited about the future of this program under CBG.  As a season ticket holder, it has been a night-and-day difference in the intensity and discipline of the players and, despite the losses, a fun product to watch.

I'm looking forward to next year and the years that follow.   We definitely made a good hire and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Thank you to all the seniors/transfers that gave us the leadership we needed this year.

• Like 1

While we may not have won as many games this year as all of us here would like this team exceeded my expectations. After the lul that was COA's tenure, the uncertainty with the scandal, and Coach Gregory patching together a team from scratch a month before signing day this team had every excuse to fold and fold often. This team put together our first double-digit win season in 4 years.(12 in 13-14) and has a very bright future. Excited to see how far we progress next season with Collins as a cornerstone of the team. This time last year I wasn't sure if USF Men's Basketball would ever make a non-conference tourney (NIT or NCAA) again. We are obviously much closer than I could have imagined after one year into CBG's tenure.

Way to fight hard, come together and never give up. Bright days are ahead for USF MBB.

• Like 1

Now let's start recruiting. Recruit the guys that are in coming back. Recruit some better players then the ones that are leaving. USF needs a huge offseason.

David Collins is the most talented USF player since Dojo...Add a few more pieces around him and we will have a chance in every game.

• Upvote 2

My hope is in Collins & Martin, and Brown may develop into a solid position too. CBG has helped these guys see they can hang with good teams, and now that they know that, maybe next year won't be nearly the struggle this year was for them. 

5 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I can't be more excited about the future of this program under CBG.

I feel pretty good about the future growth and leadership.   Been a while.