• Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

Eric Lee and the Patriots vs. the Eagles in Super Bowl LII

Super Bowl LII  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Saw him as he is #55 a few times but him seemed to never be right in the middle of plays. He tried to convince and official that a pass was incomplete but he didn’t win that case during that final drive. Brady messed it up for him with that fumble. You really have to feel bad for Lee this morning 

• Haha 1

He was in that fourth down goal line play where the QB became the receiver for a TD. I saw him two other times he was wearing #55.

Glad the Pats lost, wish the Eagles could have lost as well. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Coach Bill got out coached. Oh well, both of my goals seem to be in play, Pats lost and Philadelphia is burning...

17 hours ago, Brad said:

😕

Just trying to point out how annoying the the FSU guys were saying  THE Florida State University.  Ohio State is the only one where that is actually their name so they get a pass.  I liked that Lee just said South Florida.

47 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Just trying to point out how annoying the the FSU guys were saying  THE Florida State University.  Ohio State is the only one where that is actually their name so they get a pass.  I liked that Lee just said South Florida.

Yeah. Remember when Ant Henry was one of the 1st Bulls to be able to say South Florida on MNF back in the day