• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

As much disdain as I have for UCF, I don't think the kid has much ground here, unless this get lumped into the overall discussion about playing college athletes. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

They'll be fine. If there's one thing they're better at than winning national championships it's weaseling out of lawsuits involving players ...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

This is stupid.  He agreed to the stipulations of his scholarship when he signed his LOI.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

This guy again?  

Did YouTube not work out?

Or does he want one of those Nat Champs rings? 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  395
  • Days Won:  2

Can't confirm but supposedly heard he's doing well with YouTube. Which if that's true, I don't get his lawsuit.

I was with him at first because the NCAA is a cartel. But UCF laid out the options for him and even worked it out with the NCAA so he could either keep making football videos as long as they weren't monetized, or keep making monetized videos as long as they didn't mention UCF. Sucks since it's not option 1, but he had 2 options that let him keep making videos while being in scholarship. He chose neither, which hey you gotta do what makes you happy, no hard feelings. But then he feigned ignorance and that he had no idea his scholarship would be taken away when he A. Knew of should have known up on signing his LOI and B. Was told by UCF multiple times, especially once they negotiated options with the NCAA. At that point he lost me. I don't agree with the NCAA but UCF had to do what they did to avoid sanctions.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

think of all the content he's going to get out of the lawsuit....plus, how many people would not have known about his channel if this didn't happen, which may lead to more subscribers and thus more revenue. just a thought

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I listened  to his attorney this morning. They are betting on 100% on his free speech rights were limited by a Government body, thus violating his constitutional rights.  He needs a better attorney IMO.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Didn’t ucf get out of the planchet settlement because they were considered a government entity?