• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF AND LOUISVILLE ANNOUNCE THREE-GAME FOOTBALL SERIES

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Horrible. A 2-1 with Louisville? We shared a conference with them for years. I doubt there's another p5 school that has a better relationship with us and even they won't do a 1-1 with us? This G5 thing sucks. I'm almost ready to shut the program down if we don't get into the p5 on the next round of conference expansion. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

57 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

Horrible. A 2-1 with Louisville? We shared a conference with them for years. I doubt there's another p5 school that has a better relationship with us and even they won't do a 1-1 with us? This G5 thing sucks. I'm almost ready to shut the program down if we don't get into the p5 on the next round of conference expansion. 

Thank God you don't have a say in the matter then

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, DontPushMe said:

There is no relationship any longer. ADs are gone, coaches are gone (except we have their former FB coach) .  And notice the d at the end of the word shared.  Past tense. No longer applies. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

4 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

There is no relationship any longer. ADs are gone, coaches are gone (except we have their former FB coach) .  And notice the d at the end of the word shared.  Past tense. No longer applies. 

But we'll always have Paris!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

20 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Thank God you don't have a say in the matter then

Are you implying he doesn't?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Are you implying he doesn't?

It wasn't implied, it was stated.

Guest PCBull14
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:37 AM, Mike Stuben said:

This kills me. Prior to this deal, our only unbalanced contract was a 2 for 1 with Texas. If we can't get a 1 for 1 with Louisville, who will sign one with us?

Maybe no one, but why should that matter? If the program wants grow it has act it like it does. Win some of these games and raise the program prestige and you'll get your  1 for 1.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

On 1/18/2018 at 7:27 AM, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Great choice of rivalry, just bothered that we had to go 2-1 with a former conference mate and one that we've had a good relationship with over the years. Don't expect any more home and homes with quality P5 opponents. 

Given our attendance numbers I think we should be doing this more often. Play 5 home games a year if we have to - but bring it more quality opponents. Reduced quantity and better quality increases demand. Further funding from pay-day games helps cover improvements like indoor practice facilities. I am just a little dissapointed in the opponent quality - seems for 2:1s we could have went after a consistent top 20 team.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

I'm almost ready to shut the program down if we don't get into the p5 on the next round of conference expansion. 

Right, because there's no college football being played outside the P5 ...... The Kanigits just won a national championship, for cripe's sake!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

Calm down there skippy.  It will be OK.

• Upvote 1