Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Brad

BBall Tonight - Bulls at ECU Info and In game discussion

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Just wish this expansion team would perform like the Las Vegas Golden Knights. They are the exception to the rule it seems 

They're doing all this with a plethora of draft picks they acquired too like from the Bolts for freeing up Garrison's contract.  They picked 12 times in the '17 draft, 3 in the first and two in the second.  Unreal.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Triple B said:

No **** .... but they are definitely the exception. Coming in as a lone expansion team definitely helped them immensely.

Actually what helped them was that each nhl team had to make players from specific positions available. In the past it was just players only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2018 at 9:33 PM, bcgruber said:

Da Silva barely got any minutes again tonight what is up with that?

I predict he has even fewer minutes against UCF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually what helped them was that each nhl team had to make players from specific positions available. In the past it was just players only. 

They are definitely not a typical expansion team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I predict he has even fewer minutes against UCF. 

why do you say that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bcgruber said:

why do you say that?

image.png.a4f0fa3fe9b2a5af5e607e7a5fba3c57.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

They are definitely not a typical expansion team.

You know there are plenty of NHL owners going to their GM's and asking "WTF??" ...

Edited by Triple B
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Just wish this expansion team would perform like the Las Vegas Golden Knights. They are the exception to the rule it seems 

 

21 hours ago, Triple B said:

No **** .... but they are definitely the exception. Coming in as a lone expansion team definitely helped them immensely.

They were given an expansion draft with rules orders of magnitude better for them than any expansion team in NHL history. Along with making deals to take good but overpaid players due to having a blank slate for the salary cap they got to skip the franchise building years and got backstopped by a great goalie the Penguins wrote out of their plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

 

They were given an expansion draft with rules orders of magnitude better for them than any expansion team in NHL history. Along with making deals to take good but overpaid players due to having a blank slate for the salary cap they got to skip the franchise building years and got backstopped by a great goalie the Penguins wrote out of their plans.

Owners pay too much money these days to stink out loud for several years while building up their franchise.  Jaguars and Panthers were able to compete quickly as well in the NFL when they joined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

Owners pay too much money these days to stink out loud for several years while building up their franchise.  Jaguars and Panthers were able to compete quickly as well in the NFL when they joined.

Tom Coughlin is my Hero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×