• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Illinois game 2018

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Content Count:  7,473
  • Days Won:  10

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

Edit: Did just check one site and the prices for Hamilton there seem fairly reasonable, relatively speaking.. Any idea the best site to go to for shows there?

I went by the box office tonight but it was closed.  I'll check tomorrow and see if I can get a better price for you.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

Hamelton? God bless you USF fans but that is just not my thing. Plan on flying up Thursday and back to Tampa on Sunday or Monday. Looking into going to Cubs game on Friday.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

On 5/30/2018 at 7:23 PM, 79 Bull said:

I got great side orchestra seats for Hamilton in Chicago on ticketmaster for $195 each plus crazy fees so around $225 each.  Comparable seats in NY are $600. 

On 5/31/2018 at 1:01 AM, Ricky the Bull said:

I went by the box office tonight but it was closed.  I'll check tomorrow and see if I can get a better price for you.

Thanks, Ricky, but went on line and got the same pricing 79 did. Even though not NY pricing, still a good chunk but made the mistake of asking if she wanted to go ........ thought she wouldn't have had any desire to see it either. I'll never learn.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

If you can wait a few months more, Hamilton will be in Tampa in February. 

Also, Hamilton was a little *****. 

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

Agree with JT on this as I heard Hamilton was coming to Tampa. I just booked room at Palmer House 9/13 thru 9/16. Purchased Cubs tickets for 9/14. Purchased USF tickets for 9/15. Flying United to O’Hare on noon from Tampa arrives to Chicago around 2:20pm. I’m set

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

If you can wait a few months more, Hamilton will be in Tampa in February. 

Also, Hamilton was a little *****. 

We're members of the Straz, at a lower level, so she was aware of it but really had showed no interest, which was why I asked, expecting a "Nah" .... stupid me. Prices are probably going to be comparable.  

Good to hear about the bitchiness .... will maybe add some pizzazz to the ordeal. 

Edited by Triple B

• Topic Count:  1,025
  • Content Count:  7,473
  • Days Won:  10

19 hours ago, Triple B said:

We're members of the Straz, at a lower level, so she was aware of it but really had showed no interest, which was why I asked, expecting a "Nah" .... stupid me. Prices are probably going to be comparable.  

Good to hear about the bitchiness .... will maybe add some pizzazz to the ordeal. 

We're Friday night subscribers to the Broadway Series, so we'll have the opportunity to see it next year.  I was thinking that I might see it in Chicago (since the prices aren't as bad due to the extended run) and then sell my Tampa tickets for a tidy sum.

I'm looking at extending my stay through Monday so we can see and do other things we were trying to squeeze in.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

SO... flight and rooming is booked for Chicago. Any good bars/breweries? Also would be great to meet with fellow Bulls fans. This is my first trip out of state outside of a the Birmingham Bowl. 

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Booked the Congress Hotel, hope its a good place.  3 nights for about $850, double room.  Will be doing the Cubs game on Friday too.  So that leaves all day Thursday, Friday evening and the rest of the weekend to hang out with other Bulls fans!  Lets paint that town Green and Gold!

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

On 6/7/2018 at 11:14 PM, OcalaBull2 said:

SO... flight and rooming is booked for Chicago. Any good bars/breweries? Also would be great to meet with fellow Bulls fans. This is my first trip out of state outside of a the Birmingham Bowl. 

https://www.choosechicago.com/events-and-shows/food-and-drinks/chicago-friday-night-flights/?utm_source=dcm&utm_medium=display&utm_content=tripadvisor_newsletter

Says there are 65 breweries in Chicago. I've been to Goose Island. For those going to a Cubs game it's right there.

https://www.timeout.com/chicago/bars/tours-of-chicago-breweries