• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad
El_Toro_86

Illinois game 2018

2 hours ago, deadudea said:

I have not (just ordered them yesterday). I'll just give the ticket office a call and see what's up.

I think they'll have them available for pick up at the stadium. My tickets got lost in the mail for Maryland a couple years ago and they had me go to will call. Definitely call so they know you'll be coming.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, deadudea said:

I have not (just ordered them yesterday). I'll just give the ticket office a call and see what's up.

In my email correspondence with John Lewis he mentioned anything ordered after 29th would need to be picked up. 

• Upvote 1

Perfect, thanks guys!

I arrive 9 am Friday and staying at Airbnb with friend at Columbus Plaza - on E Upper Wacker Dr. 5 min walk to Millenium Park and the Bean etc

Anyone know if Illinois will be selling alcohol inside of Soldier Field?  My gut reaction is they will, but lots of B1G teams have restrictions on this (except in the club and suites).  I think Maryland is the only one to do it.  They don't sell at the B1G championship game in Indy.  Any info would help...

58 minutes ago, BrownBullsFan said:

Anyone know if Illinois will be selling alcohol inside of Soldier Field?  My gut reaction is they will, but lots of B1G teams have restrictions on this (except in the club and suites).  I think Maryland is the only one to do it.  They don't sell at the B1G championship game in Indy.  Any info would help...

Illini are having a pre-game fan fest with beer sales outside the stadium starting at 10:30.

According to SB Nation, beer will also be available inside the stadium...

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/10/17527514/neutral-site-games-2018-stadium-beer-selection

I purchased Club Section 213 just in case!

Edited by Polkcountybull

Flying out at 9:45am tomorrow on Southwest. Stop over in Bham. Any TBP'ers on that flight?

On 9/10/2018 at 4:25 PM, NJBull said:

What is the latest on this as far as food, drink etc? 

What do you guys think about having catering delivered? Italian beef with gravy, peppers, french bread, with gyros to add the beef to, and a little salad for those who want it. What do ya'll think? If folks will chip in, I'll get enough for roughly 25 people

We plan to stop by a store and grab some chips and dips.