• Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

• Members don't see this ad
El_Toro_86

Illinois game 2018

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Sweet. 65 sounds manageable in one night. 

• Haha 1

Got this email today...

The USF Bulls are headed to Chicago to battle Illinois and your Alumni Association is ready to take you to the heart of the action. Join fellow Bulls fans on the official USF travel package, and enjoy the ultimate football weekend experience with deluxe hotel accommodations, convenient transportation, the official USF pregame party, and much more.

Space is limited! Sign up now and join us for all of the exciting festivities in downtown Chicago! We look forward to seeing you for what promises to be another memorable USF football experience.

BOOK NOW

Was just in Chicago this past weekend hitting up the brewery scene, if you need some recommendations I gots em.  Going back for this game too just booked the flight. 

On 6/29/2018 at 4:43 PM, beefy620 said:

Was just in Chicago this past weekend hitting up the brewery scene, if you need some recommendations I gots em.  Going back for this game too just booked the flight. 

http://thehopreview.com/blog/chicago-brewery-list

Brewery map of Chicago.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/place/city/6/

This is also a helpful guide, generally the top of the list is the higher rated breweries.  But i'm gonna pokemon this ****, and collect as many as possible. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1