• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

I think if you told people that we'd average a couple more total yards on offense per game ... including 23 more yards passing, with 2 more yards per catch ... they would have been ecstatic. Critics keep harping on the hb dives that didn't work, ignoring those that did, along with the myriad of other plays that must have worked also to get those numbers. The one gripe I can kind of agree with is not using Q enough in the red zone, which is probably reflected in the 6 points less per game average. Bottom line is that Gilbert's offense didn't stop us from getting where we wanted to this year and next year it's a whole new process with replacing the starting backfield.

Q is the best player in USF history IMO.  That being said, he seemed to lose a step and was not as dynamic a runner this year.  If my observations are correct I would not attribute that potential decline on Gilbert.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its really amazing the hate for Sterlin Gilbert.  One of the best offenses of our history, and people want him gone.  The UCF loss had nothing to do with him and essentially that was the only game tha

Its not just the fans - you could tell some of the players, Quinton in particular, were visibly frustrated on offense. He underutilized Johnson- the stats don't lie there - and tried to turn Q into a

Against who? You're looking at the result when the process was way more important to look at here, especially given our weak schedule and the talent gap between USF and its opponents this year. We do

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

No. If you paid for an argument you don't want a contradiction.

M: An argument isn't just contradiction.

O: Well! it CAN be!

M: No it can't!

M: An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.

O: No it isn't!

M: Yes it is! 'tisn't just contradiction.

O: Look, if I *argue* with you, I must take up a contrary position!

M: Yes but it isn't just saying 'no it isn't'.

O: Yes it is!

M: No it isn't!

M: No it isn't!

M: No it ISN'T! Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.

O: It is NOT!

M: It is!

O: Not at all!

M: It is!

Ugh.. I'll excuse my way out in shame. (blame it on lack of coffee)

:slapmax::03-nutkick::facepalm::applause:

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Mr. C said:

Shaun King would bring back the Gulf Coast Offense, that would be an upgrade. 

Really? Shaun King would run the offense that CCS tells him to run

Just now, TyBull said:
40 minutes ago, Mr. C said:

Shaun King would bring back the Gulf Coast Offense, that would be an upgrade. 

Really? Shaun King would run the offense that CCS tells him to run

Could be said of any OC. But Shaun is an interesting thought...OC would be a jump, would he be ready?

4 hours ago, raptorcj said:

Could be said of any OC. But Shaun is an interesting thought...OC would be a jump, would he be ready?

Lets see, he has 3 years highschool coaching, 3 years coaching in college, great college player, 8 years in the nfl, 8 years as a football analyst, and hopefully still has a copy of Taggarts playbook... yea I'd be ok gambling on him. 

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Lets see, he has 3 years highschool coaching, 3 years coaching in college, great college player, 8 years in the nfl, 8 years as a football analyst, and hopefully still has a copy of Taggarts playbook... yea I'd be ok gambling on him. 

Taggart's playbook also just said, "something something something Flowers, Mack, Adams."

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Taggart's playbook was

Image result for coaching money meme 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1