• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well now that all of the fun topics have...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If you have recruiting stuff on this board, it's only going to get lost in the shuffle. I'm not sure I understand why you both wouldn't embrace, and utilize, the focused board if you're that into recruiting. We have a few who do try to keep things up over there but there's plenty of room for more. Like Dozer said, community driven and some things work better separated.

All in all I really had no issue on recruiting since my comments a few years ago. As long as national signing days are on the main board I think that is all most will ask for. 

8 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

The rule here has been that once a player is signed he becomes a topic for discussion on this board, if someone wants to post about him here which could have a bearing on next year's team. 

Sometimes, it just makes sense to still post new info on him in his recruiting thread, because it provides more context, such as him playing in some post season HS all-star game.

It's easier to search a recruits name on that board to find his main thread.

IMO, it's good to have a recruiting board separate from the main board.

Keep in mind that this is not a paid recruiting site and people just glean info from open sources.

Those who want more info on recruiting can always go to one of the pay sites. We try not to use premium info or links to premium articles.

Agree...as long as national signing days are on the main board I think that is all that is needed. I go to 247 for rumors and commitments.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,008
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

been moved, what can we talk about? OCS? BJ in the CFL? Zzzzzzzz

I got nothing.  Unless we are making a Touchdown Kean mural on the library.

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

I got nothing.  Unless we are making a Touchdown Kean mural on the library.

I’ll get the paint and meet you there is about three days (we a a big blizzard on its way). 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll get the paint and meet you there is about three days (we a a big blizzard on its way). 

220px-University_of_Notre_Dame's_Hesburg

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

220px-University_of_Notre_Dame's_Hesburg

Oh hell yeah! 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

My wife said it was impossible to even drive on campus today. Whole university is in shambles.

Haha, true. My building is in smoking ruins and we are sitting in the warm rubble(which is good, it's cold out) trying to get wifi so we can do our jobs.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, ArmyBull said:

I agree, but you can't force that to happen, which is why no one goes there and we have a lack of recruiting info during peak season.  I have been active in the community for the last three seasons and the recruiting section is always dead.  So mods and admins will choose to change with the community or change the community.  Changing the community does not seem to be working.  

When Walt Disney would see grass being beaten down by customers walking at Disneyland he told the Imagineers to build a path there since it was clear that was how the customers were choosing to navigate the park.

What are we talking about?  I am talking about the one True Kean.

Edited by Rocky Style
What's going on?