• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Well now that all of the fun topics have...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nah, I really don’t care if it’s on the other board but those boards are like North Korea in terms of activity and comments. 

Wait, I thought the young folks were supposed to be the look at me generation?  Guess I was wrong 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nah, I really don’t care if it’s on the other board but those boards are like North Korea in terms of activity and comments. 

Unfair analogy. The American board has been hopping for a couple of days ...... and it has power and running water.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Wait, I thought the young folks were supposed to be the look at me generation?  Guess I was wrong 

Nah, they only want the attention on the big board while they are taking pictures of their food....Seriously, that generation can’t put on a decent conversation so it is a moot point. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I just don't get it - why compartmentalize topics that interest the community to certain spots.  The activity off the main board is always drastically lower - during the height of the recruiting season the recruiting pages are dead and the info would be much better received and followed on the main board.  Just because we have sections created does not mean it is a good idea.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

During slow times, we allow things to be on here longer than normal.  But, honestly, it's not that hard to go check out another board.  The site even let's you know when new stuff is posted.

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

whoa, BJ is playing in the CFL now?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, ArmyBull said:

I just don't get it - why compartmentalize topics that interest the community to certain spots.  The activity off the main board is always drastically lower - during the height of the recruiting season the recruiting pages are dead and the info would be much better received and followed on the main board.  Just because we have sections created does not mean it is a good idea.

I suspect if it was any school but ucf this would not have been issue. Which i can understand but again, what else are we going to talk about?

1 minute ago, Apis Bull said:

During slow times, we allow things to be on here longer than normal.  But, honestly, it's not that hard to go check out another board.  The site even let's you know when new stuff is posted.

Right - but people like the interaction with the community, and the main board is where that takes place the majority of the time.  

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I suspect if it was any school but ucf this would not have been issue. Which i can understand but again, what else are we going to talk about?

I'm talking excursively about USF recruiting.  I don't agree, but understand MODS getting upset and burring ucf related stuff. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 minute ago, ArmyBull said:

Right - but people like the interaction with the community, and the main board is where that takes place the majority of the time.  

If more people went to the boards that have the topics that they are interested in, then there would be more interaction on those boards.