• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Looking forward to 2018 and beyond

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,330
  • Days Won:  0

Im praying for the Bahmas Bowl if we are boarderline bowl eligible. The post about it on Reddit made it sound great.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

8 hours ago, Orlando Bull said:

I suspect with ESPN's issues over the last 18 months, someone will smell blood in the water and hopefully try to "steal" some content from ESPN by outbidding them... at which point, ESPN will try to cripple the conference by forcing the B12 to expand and take USF/UCF away to make the AAC less attractive to whoever the other network is... win-win for us.

FOX Sports needs to !

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

50 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Im praying for the Bahmas Bowl if we are boarderline bowl eligible. The post about it on Reddit made it sound great.

2017 Bahamas Bowl: Ohio 41 - UAB 6

http://www.bahamasbowl.com/

I don't think that bowl is affiliated with a P5 conferece. So, we would face either a MAC or C-USA team. Therefore, I doubt that many USF fans would bother to make the trip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahamas_Bowl

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

34 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

2017 Bahamas Bowl: Ohio 41 - UAB 6

http://www.bahamasbowl.com/

I don't think that bowl is affiliated with a P5 conferece. So, we would face either a MAC or C-USA team. Therefore, I doubt that many USF fans would bother to make the trip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahamas_Bowl

Agreed, no real USF fan would want us in that bowl. There would be 50 fans there. I have no Problem with St. Pete next year but I have a sneaky suspicion we are going to sneak up and do some surprising next year. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,192
  • Days Won:  42

9 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

I haven't resigned myself to not being in contention for the AAC title.  I'm sadden that so many of you have.

It is not about giving up hope, it is about not having as high expectations next season as we had this past season. Look at it this way, usually the team that is not expected to win it ends up winning it. So here is hoping that USF suprises in 2018.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

It is not about giving up hope, it is about not having as high expectations next season as we had this past season. Look at it this way, usually the team that is not expected to win it ends up winning it. So here is hoping that USF suprises in 2018.

+1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  1

This team is still loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. On Defense - LBs will be a concern - we're gonna need someone to step up and the guys to stay healthy may need to convert a freshman DE or two to LB. D-Line and Secondary should be good. Good talent returning and good depth, especially with the D-line even with Senat and Hector leaving. 

Offense will come down to how confident Gilbert is with his QBs accuracy. There were times where Q couldnt make the short and intermediate throws and would stall out drives. Feel like those are problems that Oladokun and Kean probably wont have. I'm actually pretty excited about the RBs and how a bigger back will do in this system. WRs are solid with Tyre, Bronson, Antoine, and Solomon coming back and I'm interest in seeing how Dukes does this year (He's like 6-4 - might work well on the vertical routes). O Line is losing a couple of pieces, but I feel like we have enough underclassmen depth/experience to be good here. 

I'd be disappointed with anything less than 8 wins next year. Hoping for a 10-3 or 11-2 season.

UCF, Temple, Houston, and GT will be tough games. 

Cincy and Tulsa are games where we clearly out-talent them and games that we should win easily, but they are away so it might be tricky.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^those are really good gets for us, I've been hoping those guys would sign. Keep em comin, coaching staff.