Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
The Great 8

Predicting the starters next year

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, NessUSF said:

 

Offense

  • QB: Kean / Oladokun
  • RB: Cronkite / Bell
  • WR: Salomon /Bronson
  • WR: McCants / Dukes
  • WR: Antoine / Barr
  • TE: Dillon / Wilcox
  • OL: #72 needs to start. 

 

Kean has been the constant second-stringer behind Flowers, so I would expect to see Kean as the starter. Although, I would love to see Oladokun, so fans can make a Ryu poster throwing "OLADUKUNs."  

RB:  This will be the reverse Mack/Johnson. Cronkite is the Johnson and Bell is the Marlon Mack. I hope to see Bell start eventually, because he is the quickest and shiftiest RB in our roster right now. 

OL: Start the Goat #72 Brook Larkins. He is a man that can do both. 

 

Me thinks Barr’a career is over unless he transfers 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NessUSF said:

 

Offense

  • QB: Kean / Oladokun
  • RB: Cronkite / Bell
  • WR: Salomon /Bronson
  • WR: McCants / Dukes
  • WR: Antoine / Barr
  • TE: Dillon / Wilcox
  • OL: #72 needs to start. 

 

Kean has been the constant second-stringer behind Flowers, so I would expect to see Kean as the starter. Although, I would love to see Oladokun, so fans can make a Ryu poster throwing "OLADUKUNs."  

RB:  This will be the reverse Mack/Johnson. Cronkite is the Johnson and Bell is the Marlon Mack. I hope to see Bell start eventually, because he is the quickest and shiftiest RB in our roster right now. 

OL: Start the Goat #72 Brook Larkins. He is a man that can do both. 

 

I would replace Clerveaux with Barr. He has great hands and should get time as our short yardage reciever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticed redshirt freshman DB Hampton played a lot yesterday....True freshman DB Culpepper is also getting a lot of looks. At WR freshmen Dukes and Phillips got looks early this year. At LB Keirston Johnson. At DTs Freshmen Kegler and Pinkney  were in the rotation.

 

On the Defensive line both Duke transfers Price and Boyce are eligible next year. Bronson should get back into the rotation again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JTrue said:

I was going to say the same thing. I'll take a WR group that starts with Saloman and McCants.

I wasn't clear. Next year WR is fine. I'm saying 2019 has nobody except Salomon. Obviously someone else can/will step up. It's just interesting to see that we have zero Freshman or Sophomores contributing otherwise.

Edited by The Great 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

I wasn't clear. Next year WR is fine. I'm saying 2019 has nobody except Salomon. Obviously someone else can/will step up. It's just interesting to see that we have zero Freshman or Sophomores contributing otherwise.

Not that often you see freshman and sophmores contribuiting at receiver...especialy with our upper classmen receivers.  Next year im sure a sophmore or two will be getting some plays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not worried about RB, seems we rarely have issues getting production from someone. It’s the one position I can always count on with this program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most concerned about the qb and lb. Kean and oladukon could be good or we could be in trouble. I'm fairly certain we can go 3-1 in out of conference play. 

Senat and Hector will be hard to replace but we've brought in so much DL depth I have to believe we'll be ok there. 

Going bowling and beating ucf should be the goal next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QB - Oladokun

RB - Cronkrite

X - Salomon

Slot - Tyree

Z - Bronson

Y - Wilcox

T - Mayes

G - Atterbury

C - Larkin

G - McDonald

T - Norman

 

Bull - Reaves

NT - Pickney

DT - Bronson

End - Price

MLB - Bayes

WLB - Polk

CB - Mazzi

Striker - McGee

Free - Thomas

Rover - Hoggins

CB - Naytron

Edited by G25C
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about

PK?

P?

LS?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, G25C said:

QB - Oladokun

RB - Cronkrite

X - Salomon

Slot - Tyree

Z - Bronson

Y - Wilcox

T - Mayes

G - Atterbury

C - Larkin

G - McDonald

T - Norman

 

Bull - Reaves

NT - Pickney

DT - Bronson

End - Price

MLB - Bayes

WLB - Polk

CB - Mazzi

Striker - McGee

Free - Thomas

Rover - Hoggins

CB - Naytron

Mcdonald is off the team and Galati probably starts at center or Attebury moves over to center

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×