Hi Guest,

Just a quick note to remind you the USF Bulls Fan Fest is this Saturday, August 11th, from 1-4 p.m. at the on campus Yuengling Center.

This is your opportunity to meet the USF 2018-19 teams!

More information on board and calendar (address and RSVP).

Join the Stampede at the Yuengling Center!

Brad Brad
  • Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

• Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
MMW

Anybody else think it was a ticky-tack game?

I saw a lot of drawing and cheap shots. I know I wear green and gold glasses with the Texas Tech guys look like ********.

A lot of bizarre calls

Senat is held on route to a QB sack and gets flagged for a facemask

Flowers is dumped 5 yards out of bound and Alaka is flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct

We get hosed on what appeared to be a TD and then fail to convert on the 4th down attempt

I went down to the field close as I could and unloaded on the head ref for the Senat roughing passer on a sack. From three angles . I asked if he heard me and he nodded.

• Like 1

I thought their receiver took 2 steps upfield before the ball was snapped on their first TD. 

Anyone else see it?

What you witnessed was the “P5 advantage”. The refs should just wear P5 jerseys and let us know we need to account for an extra man

• Upvote 1

TT was holding all day and it was rarely called.  Do we know what conference these refs were from?

Not much to add here other than I don't normally gripe about non John McDaid reffing crews, but these non calls seemed very bizarre especially the missed non call on targeting late in the game

What was the discussion on the broadcast for the flag against Devin Abraham on the interception?

Live, it looked like a normal finish to an emotional play (flipping the ball in the air)

There was so much noise in he stands, it was hard to even hear what the referee said