Jump to content

Our free website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.  Please disable your AdBlock.

Also, become a member (free) and your exposure to ads is significantly decreased.

Thank you.

  • Become a member

    It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

Gatorbull325

Post dedicated to giving props to Brian Jean-Marie

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Lol You know what, yiu are right. Illl give credit to both, b/c Charlie caught a lot of flack this year and he can use some "props' as well. And the defensive staff. 

The biggest problem with USF defense under both CCS and CJL has been insufficient depth.

That's why I am so excited about this current signing class, assuming we get the remaining verbals in Feb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

The biggest problem with USF defense under both CCS and CJL has been insufficient depth.

That's why I am so excited about this current signing class, assuming we get the remaining verbals in Feb.

This 2018 class is special

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

This 2018 class is special

Seven of our eight remaining verbals are on DEFENSE. We could have for DT's in this class!

2018 Verbals still not signed:

1. Tyrone Barber   DT   7/19/2017

https://twitter.com/tyronebarber44

 

2.  Jontrey Hunter   DB   7/27/2017

https://twitter.com/jontreyh1

 

3. Randal Copeland   LB   7/29/2017

https://twitter.com/_RJ57

 

4. Talik Keaton   WR   7/29/2017

https://twitter.com/talikk72

 

5. Jordan Domineck   DE   7/30/2017

https://twitter.com/jdomineck16

 

6. Eugene Bowman IV   DB   7/30/2017

https://twitter.com/EugeneBowman2

 

7. Vince Davis   S   7/30/2017

https://twitter.com/_vincedavis16

 

8.  John Waller     DT   11/22/2017

https://twitter.com/John_Waller58  

 

  1.  
  2.  

    JAW 🥀 Retweeted Brian Jarrett

    Hell yeah 🤘🏽🤘🏽🔥🔥🐂

    JAW 🥀 added,

    Brian Jarrett @jarrett91574
    @TitoBenach no pass rush? No problem. @Trey_Laing @rashawnyates10 @Stacy_Kxng no DT depth? Hang on. @John_Waller58 @tyronebarber44 @DLeacock55 need a Swiss army knife along the DL? Gotcha. @Armon_Williams5 the staff earned their 💰 today..Go Bulls!!
     
     
     
Edited by Mama_Bull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im worried what assistants jump ship(fsu) after the bowl game, hope we can hang on to BJM and King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

So you are saying that last season we were over matched athletically? 

What I'm saying is I'd take 2016 defense over 2017 defense any day. Looking at stats only will get you trouble every time, you can't play madden on easy and put up huge numbers and boast about how good you are. 

It doesn't work like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Im worried what assistants jump ship(fsu) after the bowl game, hope we can hang on to BJM and King

King yes all the way to the bank. If I was him, id be gone he should serve a higher role on this staff. Brain Jean-Mary um...don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. If he gets a better opportunity, no one should bat an eye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

What I'm saying is I'd take 2016 defense over 2017 defense any day. Looking at stats only will get you trouble every time, you can't play madden on easy and put up huge numbers and boast about how good you are. 

It doesn't work like that. 

The differene b/w the 2017 and 2016 defenxe is that this defense actually stops the bad teams. The 2016 defense couldnt even stop the bad teams

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

What I'm saying is I'd take 2016 defense over 2017 defense any day. Looking at stats only will get you trouble every time, you can't play madden on easy and put up huge numbers and boast about how good you are. 

It doesn't work like that. 

 

19 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The differene b/w the 2017 and 2016 defenxe is that this defense actually stops the bad teams. The 2016 defense couldnt even stop the bad teams

Yeah, I don't think you need stats to realize that we were better this season than last. Our DL was much more disruptive, Augie was much better in coverage. And we were much better at taking the the football away. I don't have to time break down film for you but , a lot  those Ints were scheme created 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

 

Yeah, I don't think you need stats to realize that we were better this season than last. Our DL was much more disruptive, Augie was much better in coverage. And we were much better at taking the the football away. I don't have to time break down film for you but , a lot  those Ints were scheme created 

I though buddy was trolling for a minute when he said he'd take 2016 D over this years lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×