• Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
NewEnglandBull

Are the Bulls Motivated for Saturday?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would be fun to beat another big12 foe

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This is the kind of new age "journalism" that's total ******** ...... Most of it these days is just glorified message board musings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is the kind of new age "journalism" that's total ******** ...... Most of it these days is just glorified message board musings.

Fair point...but it is also a fair question to ask (especially after watching SMU who just did not give a ****...regardless of a new coach). The big thing in our favor is that this is a senior based team who does not want to end this on a loss. But did they leave it on the field in Orlando? It’s just speculation until we see these guys on Saturday.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

47 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Fair point...but it is also a fair question to ask (especially after watching SMU who just did not give a ****...regardless of a new coach). The big thing in our favor is that this is a senior based team who does not want to end this on a loss. But did they leave it on the field in Orlando? It’s just speculation until we see these guys on Saturday.

The two situations aren't even close, in my opinion, but I guess it is kind of a fair question .....to be tossed around on an Internet message board, not in a "publication", which was my point.

Edited by Triple B

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The two situations aren't even close, in my opinion, but I guess it is kind of a fair question .....to be tossed around on an Internet message board, not in a "publication", which was my point.

I agree. Your point regarding SMU is correct. But what I was saying, regardless of getting a new coach and having half of the staff leave, is that a reason they should have 50 points scored on them? I mean I can see them losing (even 25 or 30 points) because of the change but to have 50 plus put on you was disgraceful. But you are correct  continuity is key. 

Man I wish we were playing WVU in any bowl.

• Upvote 1

We better be! We need to beat P5 teams and show them who we are

I think the kids are diapoointed in this year and have a chip on their shoulder. Why would they not be motivated?

Yes, they will be.  Next question.