Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
NewEnglandBull

Are the Bulls Motivated for Saturday?

Recommended Posts

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be fun to beat another big12 foe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

 

This is the kind of new age "journalism" that's total ******** ...... Most of it these days is just glorified message board musings.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is the kind of new age "journalism" that's total ******** ...... Most of it these days is just glorified message board musings.

Fair point...but it is also a fair question to ask (especially after watching SMU who just did not give a ****...regardless of a new coach). The big thing in our favor is that this is a senior based team who does not want to end this on a loss. But did they leave it on the field in Orlando? It’s just speculation until we see these guys on Saturday.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Fair point...but it is also a fair question to ask (especially after watching SMU who just did not give a ****...regardless of a new coach). The big thing in our favor is that this is a senior based team who does not want to end this on a loss. But did they leave it on the field in Orlando? It’s just speculation until we see these guys on Saturday.

The two situations aren't even close, in my opinion, but I guess it is kind of a fair question .....to be tossed around on an Internet message board, not in a "publication", which was my point.

Edited by Triple B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The two situations aren't even close, in my opinion, but I guess it is kind of a fair question .....to be tossed around on an Internet message board, not in a "publication", which was my point.

I agree. Your point regarding SMU is correct. But what I was saying, regardless of getting a new coach and having half of the staff leave, is that a reason they should have 50 points scored on them? I mean I can see them losing (even 25 or 30 points) because of the change but to have 50 plus put on you was disgraceful. But you are correct  continuity is key. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man I wish we were playing WVU in any bowl.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We better be! We need to beat P5 teams and show them who we are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the kids are diapoointed in this year and have a chip on their shoulder. Why would they not be motivated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, they will be.  Next question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...