• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Signing Day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

19 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Completely wrong. USF 82.61. UCF 82.40

By the way, USF was over 83 until signing a punter with a rating of 70. That is the reason it dropped to 82.61 to begin with. Because they signed and unheralded punter with a low ranking. 

The punter given a 70 for now only means that he has not yet been rated. At some point, if and when, they have more info on him, hopefully, it will change. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Mama_Bull said:

The punter given a 70 for now only means that he has not yet been rated. At some point, if and when, they have more info on him, hopefully, it will change. 

Based on his average...meh 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

44 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:
2 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

Based on his average...meh 

I predict we will sorely miss our Large Adult Punter

Hope I'm wrong !

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, charsibb said:

I predict we will sorely miss our Large Adult Punter

Hope I'm wrong !

I think you are right 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  1

At this point, I hope we can get everyone on campus, practicing, and eventually staying the 3-4 years. I'm starting to realize that retention is just as important as recruiting. 

Look at Holtz's 2011class and you'll understand what I mean. The class was normally ranked but only a handful of players actually made it to campus and stayed long enough to contribute. 2013 and 2014 would have been the year's for them to contribute, but we all know what happened those two years...a combined 6-18 record even with a new coaching staff. And 4 of those 6 came from Taggart playing mostly freshman in 2014.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

19 hours ago, SoFlo All Day said:

At this point, I hope we can get everyone on campus, practicing, and eventually staying the 3-4 years. I'm starting to realize that retention is just as important as recruiting. 

Look at Holtz's 2011class and you'll understand what I mean. The class was normally ranked but only a handful of players actually made it to campus and stayed long enough to contribute. 2013 and 2014 would have been the year's for them to contribute, but we all know what happened those two years...a combined 6-18 record even with a new coaching staff. And 4 of those 6 came from Taggart playing mostly freshman in 2014.

That class, numbers wise, is no different than the classes before and after in regards to transfers and contribution.

Edited by JTrue