• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QF #10 rated RB in 2018 Draft

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Merry Christmas fellers.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

20 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You would have come out better if you'd just said you used a bad choice of words and not start trying to rationalize with that "figuratively speaking"  bs ...

You're the one using absolute words, saying I'm a liar. When you pulled the douche move of taking figurative phrasing literally. Well, of course I had to explain my intentions to you since you're apparently too dense to understand colloqualisms. 

If you'd accepted my initial statement that I meant he won't be a rich man, this would be over. You tried to misrepresent my stance.

Let me be clear, I love Q. He should he rich. Right now. For his contributions to USF. I do not believe he has a path to riches now, though. And that's partially because xCWT convinced him to be a QB for USF by catering to an 18 year old's vanity. CCS' original aspirations for him likely had a better chance at making him a rich man.