• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Adidas is official

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I hope they find a way to keep the SoFlo unis or something similar.  I'll be ecstatic if the ridiculous over-sized U on our matte green helmets disappears......

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  279
  • Days Won:  0

One would think that students and alumni alike would have at least a little say in the new uniforms. Even just a little market research really wouldn't hurt? If we leave it to CCS it'll be like Penn State but in our colors. Which I have no doubt that some would absolutely love.

I'm expecting some version of boring mixed with a cartoon bull that looks like anything other than a bull at certain angles. LOL. Maybe it will come down like when the Lightning changed theirs and people flipped out. Where's the black and the lightning bolts down the pants?

Something traditional with a touch of SoFlo? Come on Adidas! Looking at some of the other schools that are with Adidas, I think they do pretty well, overall.

I really don't care all that much either way. Until it's ugly and then I'll freak out. Ha

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

We need to get the white numbers back on the green jerseys. The beige on green looked pretty crappy to me. 

I doubt that we will see the ever changing, multiple unis of the pre-Strong Years. 

It will be interesting.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, JTrue said:

It could always be worse... Russell Athletic? Do they even give you apparel or do they make you buy your own from Wal-Mart?

LMAO...Russell Athletic is terrible. If USF ever goes with Russell, just shut the program down.

Hell, my 7 year old son has Adidas gear for his soccer team. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Pink tutus, boys and girls. Pink tutus.

Just win, baby!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, pacificd said:

One would think that students and alumni alike would have at least a little say in the new uniforms. Even just a little market research really wouldn't hurt? If we leave it to CCS it'll be like Penn State but in our colors. Which I have no doubt that some would absolutely love.

I'm expecting some version of boring mixed with a cartoon bull that looks like anything other than a bull at certain angles. LOL. Maybe it will come down like when the Lightning changed theirs and people flipped out. Where's the black and the lightning bolts down the pants?

Something traditional with a touch of SoFlo? Come on Adidas! Looking at some of the other schools that are with Adidas, I think they do pretty well, overall.

I really don't care all that much either way. Until it's ugly and then I'll freak out. Ha

If this helps the students to attend games then give them full control. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

21 hours ago, pacificd said:

I'm sorry but, would those colors be Pedophile Pink and Penitentiary Orange? I'm sorry but, as a player I just couldn't wear these ass-less chaps.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm going to miss the 80s Astros style baseball uniforms UA put together. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Does anyone know if we will be premiering in new adidas uni's for the bowl game?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

6 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Does anyone know if we will be premiering in new adidas uni's for the bowl game?

I doubt it, I would imagine that we are under contract for this school year still with UA, and all Adidas would start 2017-2018 School year. 

• Upvote 1