• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

The Last 96 Hours at UCF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

You can judge any time frame you want, totally ignoring what's going on at this point in time ..... My apologies for interrupting.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

also, 

12-0, I think Auburn might have something to say about that 13th win 

Edited by BrassBulls12

4 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

also, 

12-0, I think Auburn might have something to say about that 13th win 

Yep, keep forgetting they lost the Tech game .... Hopefully my 13-0 did the trick as far as jinxing.

• Like 1

My point in all of this was that to me, the last 96 hours doesn't really matter considering the programs as a whole. In my opinion, we have the better, and more consistently successful program that accelerated  at a much faster rate than our counter parts. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

29 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Dude, they're 13-0 right now.

Throwing that Rat poison at them haha

34 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Dude, they're 13-0 right now.

3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Throwing that Rat poison at them haha

Hopefully ....

18 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

My point in all of this was that to me, the last 96 hours doesn't really matter considering the programs as a whole. In my opinion, we have the better, and more consistently successful program that accelerated  at a much faster rate than our counter parts. 

I didn't bother watching the video so I'm not sure if it was all warm and fuzzy to the Kanigits or if it had a dose of reality tossed in about life in a G5 ...

And you are certainly entitled to your opinion about the two programs, just don't agree completely .... in fact, in an opinion I've shared numerous times on the Main board, I think our rapid acceleration has been much more of a negative than a positive when it comes to our football program.

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I didn't bother watching the video so I'm not sure if it was all warm and fuzzy to the Kanigits or if it had a dose of reality tossed in about life in a G5 ...

And you are certainly entitled to your opinion about the two programs, just don't agree completely .... in fact, in an opinion I've shared numerous times on the Main board, I think our rapid acceleration has been much more of a negative than a positive when it comes to our football program.

I didn't watch either, but....

While the affects of the acceleration can be debated,  its still a stepping stone.  At the time that we made the jump the Big East was an AQ conference in the BCS. Those conferences had standards that had to be met. I can't really find much information on UCF decision making policies concerning conference selections, so I guess the question would be, did they stay in C-USA  by choice? or because there wasn't a better option. 

If you can find any links that show that they were choosing to stay in C-USA, I would genuinely like to read it. 

If we are being honest, after the creation of the power 5, we were regulated to their level and from all that I've read, we were trying  to be with the big boys. 

I personally see no benefit in staying in a smaller conference. you play to win the game, You win the game to win an NC. To me its the same as us wanting to be a power 5 team. 

It seems we are a package deal nowadays so we will see where it goes. 

I understand that I am attempting to split hairs, but to prove that we are better than them, I will attempt to split a wig. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

You could argue USF moving up conferences that quick was the worst thing that could have happened to your fanbase.

and with UCF I only count when they went D1. You think anyone seriously cared about a D3 Program in 1981? UCF didn't decide to even try at Football till Dr. Hitt became President,  there was even talk of dropping Football altogether.