Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
brybull1970

It’s Official: Birmingham Bowl vs. Texas Tech

and it begins...

Two of the most prolific offenses in the country go head-to-head in the @Birmingham_Bowl!

Anyone know about team hotel ? Home or away jerseys? Trying to make arrangements for the 5 of us 

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Got mine at 5:03, a little while after you posted that ...

Still haven't gotten mine and I already paid for tickets.  Karma because I'm whining about everything?

1 hour ago, George Jenkins said:

Yes

that's my guess.  They are 16 point favorites v that crap team, so no risk to end with a losing record. Soft.  

Who knows...rumors are Taggart or Strong could be their coach by then.

Keep in mind that all of this money goes to the conference, not to the team playing in the game. Most conferences split it equally between all 12-14 teams with an equal share also going to the conference office (although some give a bonus to the team participating in the game). Keep in mind the AAC gets 12 million base payout from CFP bowl revenue.

regardless of payout in personal team payouts we want ALL AAC teams to got to higher payout bowls and win of course.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Hopefully a lot go this route who don't want to actually attend ....

are there REALLY people who can afford to make the trip but NOT afford tix?  I bet they are in the 60 range.  Seems hard to believe, unless you are talking students getting bus'd up by USF.  If I thought there were really those issues, I'd buy 2 to get loud fans in the stands for the good guys.

10 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Still haven't gotten mine and I already paid for tickets.  Karma because I'm whining about everything?

Karma is a myth ....

Kudos to Aresco and Harlan for getting the Bulls into a bowl game they haven’t played in recently and against an opponent that should pack fans into a state of the art stadium.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Right now I don’t think I will be flying down. It is simply too close to Xmas eve and if there are weather problems I am totally screwed. If they had kept the date the same as last year I would have certainly been there. Right now I hate our AD and the Comish of this friggin conference.

I don't blame our AD.  He looks pretty pissed.

I don't think I can make it, but am looking at maybe options, like flying into ATL, getting a rental to the game, and back the same night.

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Kudos to Aresco and Harlan for getting the Bulls into a bowl game they haven’t played in recently and against an opponent that should pack fans into a state of the art stadium.

I know right. I mean Silverdome or Citrus Bowl would have been better but those are just not really realistic expectations.