Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today

Recommended Posts

Per Mc Douche bag. Classy move breaking the news while his team is playing in overtime.

Edited by brybull1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It made me laugh, glad he isn’t exclusively a douche to us 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESPN has no class.

"The winner goes to the Peach bowl to play with the 'big boys, '" like the conference vis a bunch of kids.

Asking Frost about Nebraska in the fray of the celebration.  He handled it with class.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gibbsak said:

ESPN has no class.

"The winner goes to the Peach bowl to play with the 'big boys, '" like the conference vis a bunch of kids.

Asking Frost about Nebraska in the fray of the celebration.  He handled it with class.

 

I caught that too, such BS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow the big boys lol.  If we could hold on to our coaches, we would be the big boys and everyone knows it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gibbsak said:

ESPN has no class.

"The winner goes to the Peach bowl to play with the 'big boys, '" like the conference vis a bunch of kids.

Asking Frost about Nebraska in the fray of the celebration.  He handled it with class.

 

I am actually going to root for ucf for the first time ever. I’m tired of how they **** on our conference every chance they get 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rex Havoc said:

I am actually going to root for ucf for the first time ever. I’m tired of how they **** on our conference every chance they get 

If they play a GA OSU WISC defense it will be rough sledding for them. But that is why they play the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

If they play a GA OSU WISC defense it will be rough sledding for them. But that is why they play the game. 

I don’t see them winning, their secondary sucks. They won’t be able to out score a team with a decent defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Wow the big boys lol.  If we could hold on to our coaches, we would be the big boys and everyone knows it.

Yep...When the big boys need a good coach you see where they come.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...