• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Team Advocates

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,965
  • Days Won:  469

Just thinking about how much info and discussion comes forward for football and in some years, MBB.

I continue to bring forward news, stats, contests, etc., for MBB to keep fans "in touch" maybe a little more.  There's a small, but solid core that follows MBB.

We have @Buller64 throwing us some trivia as well.

We need to do more around the other sports, like our very successful WBB program, Baseball (usually can count on @JoeB ), Golf ( @Mama_Bull is active)  and others (we kind of missed out on much around soccer, but volleyball is still going).  I'm not that much into the WBB at this time, and would love someone to take the reigns on helping TBP get more fans into it.  We get new eyes on the site daily, we need to have the info and discussion to make them want to be engaged on a daily basis.

Does anyone wish to take step up and be an advocate or conversation starter for a specific USF sport?  The job is just to get conversation started and members updated... not wanting a bunch of cut and paste but some insights, thoughts, links, excerpts, etc.  Anyone want to take ownership of a particular sport?  We can have more than one covering a sport, but would be nice to have at least one on the more major sports.  Just name a sport you'd like to cover and I'll add you to the group to help build a strategy of including more USF sports in the discussion at TBP.

MEN'S SPORTS

BASEBALL - @JoeB, @BrassBulls12

BASKETBALL - @Brad, @cophbulls

CROSS COUNTRY - 

FOOTBALL - 

GOLF - 

SOCCER - @&rew Bull

TENNIS - 

TRACK & FIELD -

WOMEN'S SPORTS

BASKETBALL -  @cophbulls, @Bourbon Bull

CROSS COUNTRY - 

GOLF - 

SAILING -

SOCCER - 

SOFTBALL - 

TENNIS - 

TRACK & FIELD - 

VOLLEYBALL - 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I'd be happy to help out with men's soccer. It's been a couple years since I've posted on the topic but I still keep up with the team.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

You know me Brad I'm here for some baseball talk.  There are a couple others can't remember by name.

7 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

I'd be happy to help out with men's soccer. It's been a couple years since I've posted on the topic but I still keep up with the team.

That would be great!  We need to do more for all sports.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, JoeB said:

You know me Brad I'm here for some baseball talk.  There are a couple others can't remember by name.

Thought you would be - thanks!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,174
  • Days Won:  12

im good with baseball, men's and womens basketball, I do follow soccer but I rarely attend. I jump on the golf/tennis bandwagon once conf tourney time rolls around. I think you probably have plenty of hands for football. Volleyball and softball is rough for me. This may sound sexist but all that high pitched screaming yelling and chanting give me a headache.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, cophbulls said:

im good with baseball, men's and womens basketball, I do follow soccer but I rarely attend. I jump on the golf/tennis bandwagon once conf tourney time rolls around. I think you probably have plenty of hands for football. Volleyball and softball is rough for me. This may sound sexist but all that high pitched screaming yelling and chanting give me a headache.

Right with you on this. I just can’t get into softball for a variety of reasons but do like men’s and women’s basketball and soccer. 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

I wanted the Sun Dolls....but they told me.....E.T. already had the job. :17_heart_eyes::GoBulls:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

I'll try to pitch in with WBB.  Making an effort to make more home games and the tournaments this year.  Not sure if I'll remember to start anything but maybe after you post the articles about a game it will trigger this old brain to chime in.