Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
usfgrad84

Coaching Dominoes Are Starting To Fall

5 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

IMO coaching at Navy is better than going to Arizona. Annapolis is a pretty nice city and he gets to coach some amazing young men. 

The men, the institution, the environment...it's a lot about the money, but not all about the money. I think he did the right thing for him, too.

2 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

The men, the institution, the environment...it's a lot about the money, but not all about the money. I think he did the right thing for him, too.

I went to the USF vs Navy game and left very impressed. I loved touring the Naval Academy, and visiting Annapolis. Adding Navy to the AAC was a good move. Wish we would have won, but still enjoyed my weekend there. You’re right, it’s not all about the $. I’m sure he is set for life and enjoys being there. 

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:
12 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

I went to the USF vs Navy game and left very impressed. I loved touring the Naval Academy, and visiting Annapolis. Adding Navy to the AAC was a good move. Wish we would have won, but still enjoyed my weekend there. You’re right, it’s not all about the $. I’m sure he is set for life and enjoys being there.

I did a self-walk tour with some friends while I was there for a conference. I also was pretty impressed with the campus and the town, I left feeling like I'd really enjoy living near there. Long as I never have to work in DC...ugh.

21 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

I went to their blog that year we beat them and it probably was the most chill football blog ever. Nobody was really talking trash. Just jokes.  They were quoting USF fan comments and tweets and were actually suprised by how hard USF fans were on their own team.  

27 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I went to their blog that year we beat them and it probably was the most chill football blog ever. Nobody was really talking trash. Just jokes.  They were quoting USF fan comments and tweets and were actually suprised by how hard USF fans were on their own team.  

I think they realize what’s really important in life, and see football as entertainment. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/14/2018 at 10:01 PM, Rex Havoc said:

I'm sure you are right. He's probably making enough to be set for life. Not the obscene money one of the top powers would throw around but enough to be comfortable and he doesn't have 100x the stress and aggravation either. Seems like a great gig and an opportunity for a close to lifetime job and become a legend at the academy.