Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
E.T.

Looking towards 2018

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, tampatony said:

I went to Temple last year. Great city, although the game didn't go so well.

Never been to Philly and would love to go but my concern would be if Temple fans are your typical Philadelphia fans .... or are they a pretty eclectic mix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Charles Jefferson still the greatest HS lineman of all time!

It's a shame what Spicoli did to his car.  Good thing his Dad is a TV repairman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

It's a shame what Spicoli did to his car.  Good thing his Dad is a TV repairman.

I still blame Mr. Hand as he was the one that caused Spicoli the need to release some steam.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Never been to Philly and would love to go but my concern would be if Temple fans are your typical Philadelphia fans .... or are they a pretty eclectic mix?

They were pretty tame.. had no issues and they seemed to welcome us. I’d say it might be different now that there is some history but I doubt it. Stadium is in a pretty isolated location outside the main part of the city and it’s pretty open, very little chance of silliness 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tampatony said:

They were pretty tame.. had no issues and they seemed to welcome us. I’d say it might be different now that there is some history but I doubt it. Stadium is in a pretty isolated location outside the main part of the city and it’s pretty open, very little chance of silliness 

All true. As long as we don’t play the Eagles there should be no problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

All true. As long as we don’t play the Eagles there should be no problem 

Unless we invite Santa. then all bets are off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2017 at 4:38 PM, Triple B said:

Never been to Philly and would love to go but my concern would be if Temple fans are your typical Philadelphia fans .... or are they a pretty eclectic mix?

What Temple fans?  Might be about 500 in the stadium, and these aren't the typical Philly fans, these guys are college kids, not the South Philly meatheads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2017 at 11:45 AM, Rizman said:

I think next year is a rebuilding year.   Year 3 of CCS will be when things start clicking.  

He ain't staying three years. He wins 9 games next year and....he gone! 

Double digit wins is ambitious for next year but it's certainly realistic for the team to be in 8-9 range given the schedule and depth of talent.

I'm actually pretty excited about the QB battle next year and to see what we have at RB now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SoFlo All Day said:

He ain't staying three years. He wins 9 games next year and....he gone! 

Double digit wins is ambitious for next year but it's certainly realistic for the team to be in 8-9 range given the schedule and depth of talent.

I'm actually pretty excited about the QB battle next year and to see what we have at RB now. 

I am going to be optimistic and say he is staying 3 years.   We go 7-5 at best next year at best.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with SoFlo  on this. overall athleticism and depth on the roster, coupled with weak schedule, puts us in the 7-8 win range. 

I’m most concerned with how the ol develops. They looked suspect this season, but qf’s elusiveness helped offset their deficiencies. No qf next season.

May be 9 wins if moderate improvement in ol play, special teams play, and team discipline (avoid dumb penalties). But this is asking a lot, especially with so many seniors/leaders leaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...