• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

The ucf Experience

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,074
  • Days Won:  2

A cheap, piece of crap OCS is better than RayJay...until the people at USF figure that out we will always be small time.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Glad there were no issues. It will be our turn next year. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

42 minutes ago, jg233 said:

A cheap, piece of crap OCS is better than RayJay...until the people at USF figure that out we will always be small time.  

all of our administration should have been at that game last night.  They should have attended the on campus tailgates, walked around the facilities surrounding the stadium, seen the fan engagement and atmosphere.  We will NEVER have that at Ray Jay, we have been robbed of this for years and our fan base has been sold a bill of goods that this is normal, because like two other P5 teams in the country also play off campus.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, ArmyBull said:

all of our administration should have been at that game last night.  They should have attended the on campus tailgates, walked around the facilities surrounding the stadium, seen the fan engagement and atmosphere.  We will NEVER have that at Ray Jay, we have been robbed of this for years and our fan base has been sold a bill of goods that this is normal, because like two other P5 teams in the country also play off campus.

If we can get the funding from alumni I'm sure the administration would be for it. They already did the research for it earlier this year in terms of price and location.

Just now, bulloni said:

If we can get the funding from alumni I'm sure the administration would be for it. They already did the research for it earlier this year in terms of price and location.

Well, we are raising a crap ton of money for an indoor practice facility..... priorities I guess.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  239

their fans spat on our band. I still and will always have zero respect for c. florida's fanbase. classless

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488

2 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

We need an OCS just for that purpose!!!!!!!  We do not have a great college experience.  

This line of thinking drives me nuts.  Build what we can, expand and pretty it up when we can.  All this BS about metal this, rust that, blah, blah, blah...... , nobody cares about that in an environment like last night.  Maybe one day we will get our heads out of our butts and realize that we need to build tradition on campus.  ucf blows us away in college feel.  We will never have that at Ray Jay, NEVER!  Every year we renew that lease we give up a year of investing in tradition.     

Right on....I am an avid OCS preacher as well. If that game yesterday doesn’t convince everyone associated with USF that we need a stadium then nothing will.

I was watching on TV at home and it sounded every bit as loud as ANY college game I’ve ever seen. It was as exciting as any game I’ve ever seen. You don’t need 85,000 to create a great college game environment. That game absolutely proved that.

I will take an “erector set” over Ray Jay all day every day.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with you Army Bull. Our game day experience is incredibly bad. Always has been and always will be, until we build an OCS.  I really don't care what USF builds, as long as it is on our campus.  Watching the traditions at UCF yesterday reinforced my beliefs that we need our own stadium ASAP.  BTW, I also served in the Army, in the late 60's.  Did a tour in Nam. 

10 minutes ago, FlowerPower said:

their fans spat on our band. I still and will always have zero respect for c. florida's fanbase. classless

Were you at the game?  I am only asking because I sat very near the band.  I am trying to figure out how a ucf fan would actually go about doing this.  Did they spit while the band was seated with precision accuracy?  Did they run down out of their seats to the fence and fire off a lugy between all of the armed law enforcement while the band was walking to the field?   

3 minutes ago, SoreBulls said:

I agree with you Army Bull. Our game day experience is incredibly bad. Always has been and always will be, until we build an OCS.  I really don't care what USF builds, as long as it is on our campus.  Watching the traditions at UCF yesterday reinforced my beliefs that we need our own stadium ASAP.  BTW, I also served in the Army, in the late 60's.  Did a tour in Nam. 

I was fortunate to serve between the first and second Iraq wars.