• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The ucf Experience

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Wasn't at the game, but just comment about the UCF helmet sticker. Pretty cool!  A little hard to see until ABC sideline reporter showed a close up. It was an action pic of each player embedded into the UCF logo. Example they showed  Milton's helmet which had him throwing a pass. 

Very creative

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

I was up in 235...no issues either...was very surprised. I was with the Alumni tailgate so we were bussed in and dropped off right by the gate.  It was amazing how they have no security going into that place. Saw no issues leaving the game either.

I think that everyone was just too exhausted and emotionally spent to cause much of a ruckus. It was a classic game that I would have regretted missing.

If we ever do get serious about an OCS, UCF has given us a great blueprint on how NOT to build it. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

Great experience all around except for the men's bathrooms.  There were lines 30 deep for the few men's rooms the ENTIRE game.  USF and UCF guys in line ******** they were missing the game.  The women had more choices with zero lines which I'm sure is a great 180 change for them from the normal situation.  Anyhow, yes it's a crap pile of metal with zero amenities, but it's a great college football experience.

• Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

I had no issues other than getting out of the Libra garage. Fans were good. I was honestly surprised.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

51 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I had no issues other than getting out of the Libra garage. Fans were good. I was honestly surprised.

I was in that garage also on the 4th floor. Took about 45 minutes to get out of there. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

but it's a great college football experience.

We need an OCS just for that purpose!!!!!!!  We do not have a great college experience.  

2 hours ago, gmanbull93 said:

If we ever do get serious about an OCS, UCF has given us a great blueprint on how NOT to build it. 

This line of thinking drives me nuts.  Build what we can, expand and pretty it up when we can.  All this BS about metal this, rust that, blah, blah, blah...... , nobody cares about that in an environment like last night.  Maybe one day we will get our heads out of our butts and realize that we need to build tradition on campus.  ucf blows us away in college feel.  We will never have that at Ray Jay, NEVER!  Every year we renew that lease we give up a year of investing in tradition.     

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

No major issues, just the usual drunks walking to game which happens at any road game...took me 2 hours to get to 408 after the game , saw some usf band members tweet that students were spitting on them and cursing them out on way to halftime performance but didnt see it

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

7 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

The bathroom lines during halftime were horrendous.  

Finding one was a joke; my inly complaint 

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, CostSegAdvisor said:

Yeah, the phones on during kickoff was pretty cool.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't see this thread until now. Here is what I posted on another thread:

I have seen some scattered comments but thought I would summarize the game day experience here.

1- One of the most exciting games I have ever been to. I am still hoarse.

2- Flowers performance alone was worth the trip. He carried the team on his back and it was almost good enough to overcome the challenges he faced. I will miss him and wish him the best in the future.

3- We had no problems with any UCF fans. Now it helped going to the off campus Alumini party and getting bussed in and out. I am curious to hear what others who parked in stadium lots have to say.

4- From where I was sitting I thought there were both bad calls and bad non-calls by the refs that hurt us more than them.

5- Glad we have Ray Jay. If we ever build an OCS I hope it is significantly better than Spectrum.

6- I just have to wonder if our game play calling would have been different all season what we could have done. We are not the power running team that we pretended to be.