• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Q we love ya brother!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

QF was not only the best athlete we’ve ever had, but also one of the nicest people. He will be successful in life, even if it’s not on the football field. Kid has the drive and attitude that will take him far in life. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Quinton Flowers deserves to have his jersey retired. I've only been watching the Bulls since the Andre Hall days but there has been no other player to single handily have such an effect on the program.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  138

Great game today and a pleasure to watch you play all these years. Keep up the great work and give us one more win to finish your USF career.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,965
  • Days Won:  469

9 minutes ago, CostSegAdvisor said:

Does thieves behavior taint anything or is just "caught in moment"

Not a fan of it, but it seemed to fit the immorality and profanity of the intended audience and it's proxy here.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Definitely is the greatest to wear the uniform. And I’d agree with whoever said it earlier, 9 should be retired. 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not mad about that gesture by Q during  the game considering their fans spat on our band.... bastards...

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488

I hope Quinton reads this thread. I agree with all that’s been said. I don’t believe we’ve retired a jersey yet...#9 should be the first.

I am a 44 year old man, father of 2 young children ages 7 and 11. I have been around the block and don’t put athletes or anyone else on a pedestal, but Quinton Flowers has truly impressed me and has given my children somebody to look up to and admire. A true role model.

I agree with another poster, I wanted this win so badly for Quinton. I look forward to seeing what the next chapter in his life is. I know he will be a success. Much respect and best of luck Quinton!

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

Played his best game on the biggest stage. It's so rare to see a world class athlete so incredibly locked in. It takes your breath away. Some programs never have a player like that. 

Thank you Q. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011

He played the best game of his life, it’s a **** shame our defense and special teams failed him.

Best ever, by far. Hope he succeeds at the next level, he certainly has the skills.