Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
The Great 8

Burke should've been fired months ago

Recommended Posts

If I was as bad as Burke at my job I’d be out of a job.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of special teams, he fired himself months ago...he just did not tell anyone.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the odds Charlie fires Burke and hires Larry Scott as TE coach/ST coach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

If I was as bad as Burke at my job I’d be out of a job.

If I was half as bad I wouldn't have a job

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

What are the odds Charlie fires Burke and hires Larry Scott as TE coach/ST coach?

I don't know, but that would be awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burke will not be fired. He is a Charlie guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

What are the odds Charlie fires Burke and hires Larry Scott as TE coach/ST coach?

This would be an early Christmas gift but I don't see Strong making any staff moves unless some of his guys get poached.  He's loyal like that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

This would be an early Christmas gift but I don't see Strong making any staff moves unless some of his guys get poached.  He's loyal like that.  

And we'll suffer because of it. "Yeah!" :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×