Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
USF_Grouper

AAC to Big 5 Gap Is Clear

Recommended Posts

You clearly don't watch CFB....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@USF_Grouper is a legit idiot who posts only when his bias is priveleged enough to be pertinent.  Check his posts to upvotes ratio...a legacy of idiocy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game reminds me of that iron bowl where Auburn returned that FG for a TD and upset Alabama.... 

while the final result wasn't an upset, the game was just as crazy and shocking. 

Definately one the best games I've ever seen but also most frustrating ending. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, deters- said:

UCF will get anal raped by Georgia so it's okay.

Shut up dip*hit. show some class, crybaby

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are all missing the point - which i guess is to be expected given green and gold glasses. Miami lost to a Pitt team that would have won against either of the two teams on the field. When FSU came to Ray Jay gave a taste of what that looks like - just too big and too strong up front to keep game competitive. 

The harder question is how do we clsoe the gap - without better fan support it is really tough. Only thing I have ever seen work is the creative style (option offense, always throw, etc). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dclenden said:

Shut up dip*hit. show some class, crybaby

❄️

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NCBull said:

@USF_Grouper is a legit idiot who posts only when his bias is priveleged enough to be pertinent.  Check his posts to upvotes ratio...a legacy of idiocy.

Appreciate the positive perspective. I don't post enough to even know what you are talking about - but I am OK with that. I also don't feel bad enough about a team losing a game to feel need to personally attack people. Sorry life hasn't given you enough to be thankful for that a post you disagree with can cause you such ... annoyance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, USF_Grouper said:

You are all missing the point - which i guess is to be expected given green and gold glasses. Miami lost to a Pitt team that would have won against either of the two teams on the field. When FSU came to Ray Jay gave a taste of what that looks like - just too big and too strong up front to keep game competitive. 

The harder question is how do we clsoe the gap - without better fan support it is really tough. Only thing I have ever seen work is the creative style (option offense, always throw, etc). 

This USF team wouldn't lose against FSU or UF. They both suck bad. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, USF_Grouper said:

You are all missing the point - which i guess is to be expected given green and gold glasses. Miami lost to a Pitt team that would have won against either of the two teams on the field. When FSU came to Ray Jay gave a taste of what that looks like - just too big and too strong up front to keep game competitive. 

The harder question is how do we clsoe the gap - without better fan support it is really tough. Only thing I have ever seen work is the creative style (option offense, always throw, etc). 

We'd have steam rolled Pitt today. I mean both of us.

The FSU team that came to town was an elite P5 program. I don't understand the comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, deters- said:

UCF will get anal raped by Georgia so it's okay.

That is a really horrible thing to say on many levels. 

I think they'll get beat pretty bad by whomever they play (so would we or memphis if they win it). I really hope I am wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...