• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong needs to go!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

defense probably not as good as their stats, but, 1000x better than last year. Huge 4th down stops tonight. CWT didn't really recruit defenders, but, with the same talent as last year, Strong and BJM made huge strides.

+1.

Again they benched Sanchez to make an adjustment. That's like benching Q on offense.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

Sanchez was a liability. Gets credit for tackles 7 yards down field. Never fills the hole like a true mlb & gets taken out of more plays if you really watch him. A 4 year starter w/ heart but we need to get better @ lb position to compete. One of the best adjustments all year to take the two “slow” LBs out after they got exposed for 21 points tonight.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

13 minutes ago, mjadams said:

+1.

Again they benched Sanchez to make an adjustment. That's like benching Q on offense.

Everyone harps on what Strong inherited on offense, but, no one pays any attention to what he inherited on defense. To hold a top 15 scoring and total offense while also vastly improving the defense is not as terrible as most people make it out to be.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

41 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

But then there's this response: 

:puke:

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290

I think we made right call to be aggressive blitz in late of game to make some yards loss or quick TD for UCF so we will have some time on our offense..

The referees missed the illegal block on Fullwood (I think) where Anderson's TD caught from the screen play.

But our special team lost our game!!!

We will lose lot of seniors and I'm concerned with the potential lack of speed next year.. We will be probably end up 6-6.. I hope I'm wrong!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266

4 hours ago, Hueyhog20 said:

This game exposed him (officially). He doesn’t know what to do with talent, so what will he do with a young and less talented team next year? He’s Skip Holz Redux. Really, can’t go through that again. He needs to go!! 

You are a real *****. 

4 minutes ago, BullAdrian said:

I think we made right call to be aggressive blitz in late of game to make some yards loss or quick TD for UCF so we will have some time on our offense..

The referees missed the illegal block on Fullwood (I think) where Anderson's TD caught from the screen play.

But our special team lost our game!!!

We will lose lot of seniors and I'm concerned with the potential lack of speed next year.. We will be probably end up 6-6.. I hope I'm wrong!

Who needs speed when you have McCants dragging people 15 yards pay dirt. I saw alot of heart left in the field tonight.

35 minutes ago, Bullsbuxcane said:

Sanchez was a liability. Gets credit for tackles 7 yards down field. Never fills the hole like a true mlb & gets taken out of more plays if you really watch him. A 4 year starter w/ heart but we need to get better @ lb position to compete. One of the best adjustments all year to take the two “slow” LBs out after they got exposed for 21 points tonight.

He had to replace with a guy that got 2 15 yd penalties in the first drive right? 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Interestingly Collin thinks Strong is as good as gone based on his body language and the way he answers questions. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I love that a good portion of whiney ass fans hate a guy who won 9 games and lost 2 games by 8 points...

and played what might have been the best game of the year.

• Upvote 2