• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong needs to go!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

6 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

I was watching games before that :) that means nothing. 

My opinion differs from yours so I need to go sit down......WE played to lose and this staff will show you just how much they suck in coming seasons. 

Congrats on following the team before me? My remark was in response to your retort that I didn’t watch the whole game. Maybe it’s because I’m naturally level headed, maybe it’s because I grew up a Red Sox, Rams and Sonics(ripped away from me) fan. But I fail to see what you see in this tema and staff. That is fine and it is a part of sports. I loved Q and the Dream Team and they believed in Tags and USF when no one else did but you’re a fool if you dont see that this team is set up to excel next year and beyond and that it fits what this staff wants to do betyer than the current team. 

But what the **** do I know? I was called a “Blind Etenal Taggart Optimist less than 3 years ago....

Edited by 206BULL

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Strong owes Flowers an enormous aplology. Coach, did you see what this amazing athelete and group of athlets could do when you let them play?

You have amazing athletes. Why is it so difficult to teach discipline on special teams?

Why do you kick in the middle of the field to one of the most dynamic rethrners in the gsme. Especially when you kick to the corner all year. 

Horrible. And you want to know why people dont show up.

Guest PCBull14
Just now, 206BULL said:

Congrats on following the team before me? My remark was in response to your retort that I didn’t watch the whole game. Maybe it’s because I’m naturally level headed, maybe it’s because I grew up a Red Sox, Rams and Sonics(ripped away from me) fan. But I fail to see what you see in this tema and staff. That is fine and it is a part of sports. I loved W and the Dream Team ad they believed in Tags and USF when no one else did but you’re a fool if you dont see that this team is set up to excel next year and beyond and that it fits what this staff wants to do betyer than the current team. 

But what the **** do I know? I was called a “Blind Etenal Taggart Optimist less than 3 years ago....

I don't see what you see and not many others do as well. We will see as the coming seasons approaches...but I follow team like you seem to as well. We are not set up for success under this staff. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

I don't see what you see and not many others do as well. We will see as the coming seasons approaches...but I follow team like you seem to as well. We are not set up for success under this staff. 

While I can appreciate your lack of optimism that I have. I must ask, did you think a Tags would turn it around? I’m not saying I’m right this time as I was with Tags and maybe I am a blind optimist when it comes to USF but here is something we can both agree on Go Bulls!!!

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680

Just now, PCBull14 said:

Nah His teams cashed in on the money moments. WE had two back to back and **** all over them. Literally game over, we let the UCF defense sense we were scared to win. Barely moved the ball after that. 

You don't give UCF or our own coaching staff enough credit. We tied it up 42-42 late. We scored 42 on the best defense we faced all season and ours also gave up 42, best offense we have seen all season and our leading tackler was benched. UCF wins on a late kick return and uneven officiating. Missed kick, TD called back on a flag, interception called back on a flag, UCF given 30! Yards in their opening drive on flags.... And we battled back to take the lead 34-28 from being down 21-7. We moved the ball all game.

But we gave up 42 points in the first and 4th quarter (21 in the 1st and 21 in the 4th).

And special teams accounted for 11 points delta (missed kicks and UCF kick return). 

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

This ******* turd needs to go now. 

Should be sent home from Orlando in an uber

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

CCS won't get fired and nor should he.  I can't believe we've become that fan base that wants to fire a coach after only one season.

Guest PCBull14
3 minutes ago, Gismo said:

You don't give UCF or our own coaching staff enough credit. We tied it up 42-42 late. We scored 42 on the best defense we faced all season and ours also gave up 42, best offense we have seen all season and our leading tackler was benched. UCF wins on a late kick return and uneven officiating. Missed kick, TD called back on a flag, interception called back on a flag, UCF given 30! Yards in their opening drive on flags.... And we battled back to take the lead 34-28 from being down 21-7. We moved the ball all game.

But we gave up 42 points in the first and 4th quarter (21 in the 1st and 21 in the 4th).

And special teams accounted for 11 points delta (missed kicks and UCF kick return). 

The biggest issue that had me scratching my head this game. Is once we got the lead, how we played. We were fired up on the sideline, defense makes some stops. The offense however after taking the lead....what happened. I still don't have that answer, its like we  bottled it up for two critical drives playing scared.  I hope we are some sort of team next year, but with so many unproven parts. I don't know man, I don't know. This was the year. 

Edited by PCBull14

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680

Game was coached a lot better than I expected honestly. We were on a victory path without establishing a run. Offense showed some diversity. Defense played pretty well most of the game.

Penalties and special teams really really killed us. Wouldn't fire him for those moments though.