• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Charlie Strong needs to go!

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, Gismo said:

Taggart loses this game too.

Your wrong. One of those drives after taking the leas we go up 41-28 game over at that point. Hell CWT wins this game by two scores easy. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Burke is gone, Strong is gone only if Ole Miss or Arky come calling. We are not firing him and our team/QB fits his style better next year anyway tbh. 

but they won't come calling

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

You didn't watch the full game. We got the lead and played exactly the way that got us beat against Houston. Conservative. You don't do that on the road you go for the win, but charlie doesn't even know about doing that at home so...

Go watch those two drives where we had a chance to extend the lead. I have no faith at all in this coaching staff, they are going to take a roster set up to win for years and drive it into the ground. But all keep drinking his skip holtz kool aid. 

I 100% watched the whole game just as I have for every game since I arrived on USFs campus on 2005. We will be fine you need to let this game sit for a minute and stop over reacting 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

Please, please, please someone take strong and company off our hands. He’s a proven loser. 

Guest PCBull14
2 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I 100% watched the whole game just as I have for every game since I arrived on USFs campus on 2005. We will be fine you need to let this game sit for a minute and stop over reacting 

I was watching games before that :) that means nothing. 

My opinion differs from yours so I need to go sit down......WE played not o lose in the key moments of this game. UCF played to win and they did. This staff will show you just how much they suck in coming seasons. 

I actually find all of this funny. Because after those two dives I knew it was over. 

Edited by PCBull14

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Your wrong. One of those drives after taking the leas we go up 41-28 game over at that point. Hell CWT wins this game by two scores easy. 

It with his awful defense. Score would be like 64-50 UCF.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Gismo said:

No way. We go up they fold. Would’ve happened if we didn’t slow things down too early. Guy is scared of putting the hammer down. Bit us twice in one year

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,696
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

They can play all they want. If they couldn't beat a four loss Houston team with Q, and struggled against teams that we way out talent this season...most of those will be improved next season....explain to me why we should be excited?

You shouldn't be excited. Just delete your account and go outside and burn your USF gear. Your in Polk so this should be allowed. 

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, Gismo said:

Nah His teams cashed in on the money moments. WE had two back to back and **** all over them. Literally game over, we let the UCF defense sense we were scared to win. Barely moved the ball after that. 

Guest PCBull14
Just now, mjadams said:

You shouldn't be excited. Just delete your account and go outside and burn your USF gear. Your in Polk so this should be allowed. 

Nah We burn couches here!!!!! But you can do the same!!!!