• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF @ UCF Game 11/24/2017

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

Is there a specific place on UCF's campus that everyone plans to tailgate at? I didn't like the idea of tailgating at a hotel so I didn't purchase a ticket for the Alumni tailgate at the Holiday in. It looks like our options for parking on campus are all small lots a good ways away from the stadium. So where does everyone plan on parking? I saw in another thread that in the past a lot of USF people have parked at Gemini Blvd and Libra Drive. Is that my best bet? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Yes. SW corner of Gemini & Libra, Lots B12-B13. Lots open 6 hours prior to kickoff. Craig will have the 3-story Rocky. Work kept me from scheming food but will try tomorrow to book a food truck (fat chance). Regardless, the lots B12-B13 across from the water tower has kept us reasonably unmolested the past few trips to C.

athletics-parking-map.jpg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

Sweet, thank you! I plan on leaving at 8 tomorrow. I will be flying a USF flag and a "Saturdays are for the Bull's" (my picture) flag. I also have cornhole, bottle bash, speakers, a tent, and a table to set up. Go bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

The lots we used to go to (B12-13) are now retention ponds, and UCF hasn't updated its campus maps. Lots 10&11 across the street are where the USF fans are gathering. Across Libra from the water tower, just before intersection with Gemini. 3-story Rocky will be up in an hour. Accountant check ur DMs