• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seth Working Miami Hard

Guest Harvey Jones

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Seth GreenBerg is the best thing that ever happened to your program.  He has brought respect to VA Tech here in the BE.  Look at you now, a laughingstock, and going downhill fast.

In four yrs, USF will mop the floor with the Hokies.  USF's current coach, Robert McCullum could out coach Greenie blindfolded in a close game.  McCullum is as solid titanium steel compared to Greenie who compares well w/sandstone when under pressure.  Thanx to CSG, all his "so-called" quality recruits turned out to be quiters except for Terrance Leather and Gerric Morris.  That's were USF's current issues lie.  You're a punk drive by poster/lurker.  Please slink back under the rock from which you came forth.  And speaking for the rest of this MB, you're not welcome here either.  Man up and register ya puzzy!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BE Pimp

In four yrs, USF will mop the floor with the Hokies.  USF's current coach, Robert McCullum could out coach Greenie blindfolded in a close game.  McCullum is as solid titanium steel compared to Greenie who compares well w/sandstone when under pressure.  Thanx to CSG, all his "so-called" quality recruits turned out to be quiters except for Terrance Leather and Gerric Morris.  That's were USF's current issues lie.  You're a punk drive by poster/lurker.  Please slink back under the rock from which you came forth.  And speaking for the rest of this MB, you're not welcome here either.  Man up and register ya puzzy!

OHHH!  Tough talk on a message board, you a big man!  I've never seen such talk about how good a basketball is GOING to be from a school that had one good era, the Greenberg era and bnow wallows with a nobody coach from from god knows where!  LOL

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

I heard JEWBULL is transferring to Miami should SG take the job.  

GO BULLS

Guest S. Bien

OHHH!  Tough talk on a message board, you a big man!  I've never seen such talk about how good a basketball is GOING to be from a school that had one good era, the Greenberg era and bnow wallows with a nobody coach from from god knows where!  LOL

Tougher talk from a guy with an anonymous handle and cheerleading for a team that has had twice as long of a post-season drought than USF could dream about.  FYI, SG never took us to the NCAA's, in fact his predecessor, Bobby Pascal took us to the NCAA's twice, and NIT's twice in seven years.  

Tough talk from a fan, and school that was so pathetic in basketball you didn't even make your conference tournament in consecutive years.  

Tough talk from a fan that brought in our coach, one that we were all to willing to give up, and declares him your frickin savior.

Tough talk from a fan of a school that brings in SG, and he finally gets them into the conference tournament, and now they're talking dynasty.

Tough talk from a person that doesn't know basketball, and lives in Blacksburg, and will probably lose your self-subscribed 'savior' after one year.

Come back anytime you want to talk tough.  For some reason talking basketball with a Vtech fan isn't tough at all, and the bark is far worse than the bite.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

He was an assistant at UF when they went to the final four.   I guess he crawled out of the swamp...   SORRY for such a Hookie post!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

"one good era, the Greenberg era" ???......... C'mon, guys, why even waste time seriously trying to respond this shmuck. It's probably a board member just tweaking because NOBODY could actually be that stupid ...........

Death to all Guests ..................

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Not all of us feel that way... I hope Seth does a great job at VaTech, but at the same time, I don't want to see us wallow at the bottom of CUSA like we are now. Seth is the right person to get VaTech's program on the right track... maybe he'll get you further than he took us. Our alumnus have a right to be disgruntled... but at the same time they didn't show up to this year's games to support the new coach... so, like most of Tampa, I assume they are bandwagon fans. The people on this message board have lived with this mess we call a season, and that's why they snap at the mention of Greenberg. Hopefully, Coach McCullum will turn around our program... but unless he gets some choir boys in here soon that can play hoops, we'll do even worse next year than we did this season.

The Sheriff

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

I thought BE Pimp may have been Sheriff going incognito trying to get some of us riled up.....until he posted himself on this thread.

I see that all bracketologists have W. Michigan at 22-4? slated to get an automatic bid this month. Nice to see what building a PROGRAM can do....the progam still flurishes while the coach is gone, while a TEAM disentagrates when one of the components is removed.

Guest S. Bien

Sheriff,

Not so fast my friend.  The good news is Terrence Leather and Coach RMC made up, and he will stay with the team.  

IF USF can return TL, get Holmes, Brigman, and Bryant back we will be a better team on that alone.

Now take a look at Collin Dennis, and mammabull posted some great articles on him earlier in the week.  Collin is a superb HS player with skills that are impressive, and dominating.  If we can get Solomon Jones on campus, then they key is the last three recruits Coach will sign this spring.

The rumors running rampant on the Bullseye Board seem to indicate we will be very pleasantly surprised and at least one more JUCO player and one Prep Player will be signed which should give us some immediately experience.  All players are very highly touted.  No names, no commitments just the players we are hot on are well respected.

Again, these last three recruits will send the message necessary.  I think RMC is building something slow and steady but if we can stop the attrition, bring back the entire team healthy and ready to play, and get a strong class with a few players ready to contribute immediately we should be OK, at least better than this year.

Guest BE Pimp

Tougher talk from a guy with an anonymous handle and cheerleading for a team that has had twice as long of a post-season drought than USF could dream about.  FYI, SG never took us to the NCAA's, in fact his predecessor, Bobby Pascal took us to the NCAA's twice, and NIT's twice in seven years.  

Tough talk from a fan, and school that was so pathetic in basketball you didn't even make your conference tournament in consecutive years.  

Tough talk from a fan that brought in our coach, one that we were all to willing to give up, and declares him your frickin savior.

Tough talk from a fan of a school that brings in SG, and he finally gets them into the conference tournament, and now they're talking dynasty.

Tough talk from a person that doesn't know basketball, and lives in Blacksburg, and will probably lose your self-subscribed 'savior' after one year.

Come back anytime you want to talk tough.  For some reason talking basketball with a Vtech fan isn't tough at all, and the bark is far worse than the bite.

Speaking of onference tourneys, we made ours in the best bball conference IN THE COUNTRY!!  Did you?!!  Nope!  BWHAHAHAHA!  Loser.  Our new coach is already improving our team, as proven by our record.  Is yours?  Nope, in fact you are regressing under your new coach.  Go bark up another tree loser, and while you're at it, get a coach who can recruit BE qality players because right now you don't have one.  And that was the right choice of words by the way, our program "was" pathetic, it is not anymore.  Your program still IS pathetic.  LOL!!!