• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

Seen a lot of discussion around this game being sold out and USF overselling their allotment and having to call and tell some that they don't have tickets even though they got a confirmation. A little nervous, but I am assuming they have already reached out to everyone who will not be receiving tickets.

Has anyone received their tickets or does anyone know when we will actually receive tickets? Also fun side note, do you think we would have opened up the upper deck for this game if it were at home and would we have sold out 65k? JK seemed to think on twitter we would have only been able to sell 50k, which is only 5k more than what has sold already.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

No tickets yet, but I got an email from UPS with a tracking #. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, BucsandBulls said:

Seen a lot of discussion around this game being sold out and USF overselling their allotment and having to call and tell some that they don't have tickets even though they got a confirmation. A little nervous, but I am assuming they have already reached out to everyone who will not be receiving tickets.

Has anyone received their tickets or does anyone know when we will actually receive tickets? Also fun side note, do you think we would have opened up the upper deck for this game if it were at home and would we have sold out 65k? JK seemed to think on twitter we would have only been able to sell 50k, which is only 5k more than what has sold already.

Think if it was st RayJay you are looking at no more than 50k but it’s all conjecture 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, CoolRod97 said:

No tickets yet, but I got an email from UPS with a tracking #. 

I understand if you're getting tickets, you would have gotten the UPS tracking # in an email from UPS.  Was told tickets will actually be delivered this week.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, BucsandBulls said:

No not with the ticket prices the UCF AD has used, maybe if like 5k of the seats were $20

Edited by ambienknights

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Funny and ticket discussion...

Image may contain: car

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Well, I haven't heard anything. I've two emails and haven't gotten a response either way. I am assuming this means I didn't get tickets, in which case I will be furious. Not because they over sold, but because  I haven't been informed and I could have bought tickets from stubhub before they were triple digits. this is ridiculous    

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Well, I haven't heard anything. I've two emails and haven't gotten a response either way. I am assuming this means I didn't get tickets, in which case I will be furious. Not because they over sold, but because  I haven't been informed and I could have bought tickets from stubhub before they were triple digits. this is ridiculous    

Just call them. I did last week and they said I was good to go. 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Just call them. I did last week and they said I was good to go. 

Yeah, I called the second I got out of work.  He said I was good so they just haven the sent out all the ups conformations yet.  My concern was that usually when I email, I get a response with in  a day but I couldn't get a response for this issue, then I saw this so I began to worry. 

Edited by BrassBulls12