• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beef O'Brady's

gibbsak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

There's a Beef O'Brady's commercial for burgers that has the Bull Shield in the background.

Thought that was cool.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That's about the only thing cool about Beef's. The food is slightly better than roadkill, slightly worse than prison.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

On 11/12/2017 at 9:22 AM, JTrue said:

That's about the only thing cool about Beef's. The food is slightly better than roadkill, slightly worse than prison.

What you know about prison food?

Hearing the name Beef O'Brady's makes me hear dry heaving sounds in my head. Bad memories from that place for the most part, but it is where I watched the FSU win back in '09. I was desperate for a TV with ESPN U.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I watched Skip lose to Ball State there. That was fun.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,985
  • Days Won:  469

We had one out here in Chandler, AZ for a little while, it went belly up.  Still, whether good or bad, was a nice reminder of Florida.

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  140

On 11/18/2017 at 9:18 PM, Brad said:

We had one out here in Chandler, AZ for a little while, it went belly up.  Still, whether good or bad, was a nice reminder of Florida.

yep-- I used to play poker there on Thursday night for about half a year. Then they got evicted after not paying their bills for several months-- moved back to Tampa from what I understand. They left the Bulls swag up you left them for that one watch party the whole time though.

As an interesting aside-- the bar started again under new owners and after some serious renovations. It is a country style bar and I couldn't believe the name--  Good Time Charli's. For any of you who know there is a little bar on Waters and about a block west of Dale Mabry by a similar name Good Time Charlies. No association with the new one in Chandler AZ though. I thought that was kind of neat though as I used to play bar poker at the GTC in Tampa for many years.

Edited by MikeG