• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks Like UCF is Almost Sold Out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, Muckdawg24 said:

I worked for the UCF Alumni Association and to say that all our fans are idiots is idiotic. I can say the same thing about USF fans just based on my experiences but I know that's not true. 

USF Fans yelled "Golden Showers" when we first came over way back whenever it was when our President was speaking at an alumni event right outside the stadium. REAL classy. Still, I have many friends that went to USF and UCF/USF is one of the best things in the AAC right now, ESPECIALLY this year.

And why would UCF obsess over anything USF?  You haven't won anything and the only thing you had over us (Big East) is now gone? 

We have a 6-2 head to head record, including a 2 game winning streak. We've basically owned you, except for that blip where Skip Holtz got Doug Woolard drunk on absinthe and convinced him he was a good coach.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

So literally the only thing you have to beat your chest with is a 6-2 record against us? Have fun with that. 11/24 is gonna be great to watch.

Edited by Muckdawg24
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

22 minutes ago, Muckdawg24 said:

And why would UCF obsess over anything USF?

I'd say the best place to get an answer like that would be from a UCF fan who's decided to create an account on a USF board. Seen any around lately?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

9 minutes ago, Muckdawg24 said:

So literally the only thing you have to beat your chest with is a 6-2 record against us? Have fun with that. 11/24 is gonna be great to watch.

You know if the rolls were reversed you'd be touting your 6-2 record.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, Muckdawg24 said:

Milton is toast.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

15 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

64 - 12

and 44-3 and 48-31. 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Muckdawg24 said:

I worked for the UCF Alumni Association and to say that all our fans are idiots is idiotic. I can say the same thing about USF fans just based on my experiences but I know that's not true. 

USF Fans yelled "Golden Showers" when we first came over way back whenever it was when our President was speaking at an alumni event right outside the stadium. REAL classy. Still, I have many friends that went to USF and UCF/USF is one of the best things in the AAC right now, ESPECIALLY this year.

And why would UCF obsess over anything USF?  You haven't won anything and the only thing you had over us (Big East) is now gone? 

Your personal obsessions is quite sad considering you are on a USF message board trying to convince USF fans that Cent. Florida fans aren't garbage.

I have moved to Charlotte, NC, and can tell you one of two bad experiences I had since moving here was walking the street  when I was wearing my USF shirt uptown, and some ginger in a UCF shirt came up and said "Bulls suck go Knights"! in front of my family.

600 miles away and C. Florida fans are still trying to compare themselves to USF.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

64 - 12

You realize O'leary is not coach anymore?

Frost will run up the score in the other direction

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Muckdawg24 said:

You have one championship that has meaning. Fine if you want to count the tie championship too. But, please tell me you people are not counting those CUSA games. Hell, we put 64 points on you guys during one of those season.