• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching UCiF...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

2 minutes ago, USFStPete said:

I turned the game on late, but I heard the announcer say that SMU entered C. territory 7 different times without leaving with a point.  Maybe I missed out on how the game flow was going but at face value that sounds like a lot of bounces going against SMU.

I watched it all.  ucf fumbled, and missed out on two other tds with 3rd and goal situations.  Their O looked way off.  We should watch what SMU did and mimic it.  SMU could have easily won that game, but ucf could have also won by a few more tds.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

I watched it all.  ucf fumbled, and missed out on two other tds with 3rd and goal situations.  Their O looked way off.  We should watch what SMU did and mimic it.  SMU could have easily won that game, but ucf could have also won by a few more tds.

True.  The fact that their O is looking off this time of year against a below average D is music to my ears.  I'm telling you they're gonna be even more worn out on both sides of the ball and out of sync by the time we play them without having any rest.  Their AD is gonna look back and regret adding that game last week

Edited by USFStPete

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839

If SMU beats Navy and Memphis they will likely come out of the West. SMU, Memphis, and Houston would have 2 losses but Houston would have 2 division losses and SMU would win the head to head with Memphis.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, ArmyBull said:

SMU could have easily won that game, but ucf could have also won by a few more tds.

:852_question:

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  107

2 hours ago, USFStPete said:

Watching USF and SMU today, and it seems as if catching the football is a lost art.  SMU would've won this in OT if they could just hang on to ONE of 3 crucial catches.

:482_police_car::482_police_car::482_police_car::482_police_car::chair::angrymob:

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Ucf got all the breaks...smu couldve won...ucf makes big plays...control the flow with our offense, limit big plays, watch mickey mouses ny6 dreams burn

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

And hit the hawaiian gun slinger hard and often....sic em dline

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

We need Senat to have the same kind of performance he had in the Houston game

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

13 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

And hit the hawaiian gun slinger hard and often....sic em dline

Not sure why that got down voted so I balanced it out. He has a quick release but that's only effective if the defender is ten yards away from the receiver.

Most of their explosive plays come when defenses aren't holding their assignments. We hold our assignments while keeping a spy on the QB and we're on easy street, pounding the rock all the way to the championship. 

Our d line will be the best they've seen all year. Won't be any running lanes opened up and their QB will be under duress all night, forcing him to get rid of the rock sooner than he'd like. Which in turn will force him into bad decisions. If he continues his trajectory, he'll be a stud, but for now he's a sophomore who will make sophomore mistakes. 

Plus the way their corners like to jump the route... I seen Q doing a pump fake to the bubble screen and hitting a streaking Scantling for a beautiful highlight worthy touchdown. 

They have speed... But so do all the teams built up with Florida natives. I would be impressed if the speed was attached to a bruiser and not a feather weight honestly. Their running back is hella fast and can run through arm tackles, but when you put a body on him it's lights out. 

I hope the team is as hype as I am about this game. I'm licking my chops at the opportunity to deflate the overhyped Mickey mouse brigade.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

9 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

We can beat them, but we are going to need to be able to sling it and keep pace with their offense. 

I disagree.  If we get into a shoot out, I think we lose.