• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

To the man and woman in section 119 verbally berating USF players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

30 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

It's a game and entertainment.  No one lost their life nor does their life depend on the outcome. 

Have fun with friends and family. 

I'd like to find out where they work and as they are leaving their office / place of employment after a tough day yell at them as they go to their car.  Dumb!

I'll line up right next you, BA!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,168
  • Days Won:  12

41 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

It's a game and entertainment.  No one lost their life nor does their life depend on the outcome. 

Have fun with friends and family. 

I'd like to find out where they work and as they are leaving their office / place of employment after a tough day yell at them as they go to their car.  Dumb!

I think too many people forget that sports are for entertainment. Of course it’s nice to win, but tomorrow at work it doesn’t matter who won or lost. People need to try and focus more on the positives in life (myself included). 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

We all do Rex.  I coach my daughter's 4th grade hoops team and I find myself getting wound a bit to tight at times during her games. 

5 years from now I couldn't recall a series of this season's USF football, but I could tell you all the laughs I had with friends and family watching the games and cheering on the team. I'm already looking forward to seeing them at UConn with my daughters and seeing the in their eyes when a player waves at them or speaks to them after the game.  Priceless!

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,168
  • Days Won:  12

9 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

We all do Rex.  I coach my daughter's 4th grade hoops team and I find myself getting wound a bit to tight at times during her games. 

5 years from now I couldn't recall a series of this season's USF football, but I could tell you all the laughs I had with friends and family watching the games and cheering on the team. I'm already looking forward to seeing them at UConn with my daughters and seeing the in their eyes when a player waves at them or speaks to them after the game.  Priceless!

Go Bulls!

I don’t have any kids yet, but I’m looking forward to the day I can take him or her to a game. I still have memories of going to Bucs games with my dad in the 80’s. I can’t tell you who won those games (probably not the Bucs), but I can remember how special I felt going with my dad. I hope you and your daughters have a great time. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

maybe I’m just being captain obvious, but why didn’t you simply take your phone out and record them? Or snap a picture of them? 

Most people can whip out their phone and snap a picture faster than Jesse James could draw his revolver

if someone is being a jerk, record them! Photo them! 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, MikePhillips said:

maybe I’m just being captain obvious, but why didn’t you simply take your phone out and record them? Or snap a picture of them? 

Most people can whip out their phone and snap a picture faster than Jesse James could draw his revolver

if someone is being a jerk, record them! Photo them! 

Wish I would have thought of that.  I'm over 40 and not part of the generation that flips out their phones at a moments notice.  Didn't even think about it until reading your post. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

And I'm not bashing your actions at all. I don't think STUDENTS of either team deserve to be berated rudely by anyone. 

Let's not forget - these are STUDENTS first, athletes second. They are going to college to get an education FIRST, being an athlete is secondary. 

College football players are UNIVERSITY STUDENTS

But I'm certainly not bashing you for not taking out your phone. Just more of a learning lesson going forward for everyone. If someone is being a jerk, or crossing the line, take that phone out and record it! Then upload it to Youtube when you get home. 

Be hopita-bull! 

Edited by MikePhillips
  • Upvote 1