• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To the man and woman in section 119 verbally berating USF players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, jinx66 said:

Is it classless. You bet. But that's the world in which we live in. You see it every day. They were there chearing which is more than you can say about the rest of Tampa. Horrendous attendance for a ranked undefeated team. Tampa should be ashamed of itself. Go watch the slop that is the buccaneers but no support for a fun to watch Bulls team. 

Fun to watch?

I haven't found them fun to watch since CCS took over.

Ranked team yes, but many thought it was smoke and mirrors and they were shown to be right.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Fan Support its a real thing. It's not just being a butt in the seat. Sure bad plays, bad calls and losses have a tendency to piss you off that's just being into the game and your team. People who say their true fans don't malign their team or especially the players. These young guys give their all. They bust their ass with effort. They beat the hell out of their bodies. We all can agree that there are things about USF sports we may not like but, it's our university we're proud to say we went there. One loss, that's it. It sure as hell ain't over by any stretch of the imagination. Our goal? Auggies right it's a conference championship. Wouldn't that be a great step for this program? As for the pseudo fans who are pitching their negative barbs at our players...tell them to go do something anatomically impossible to themselves...........I can't tell you how proud we are of this team and these players win or lose. Go Bull's! 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, BulledOver said:

Fan Support its a real thing. It's not just being a butt in the seat. Sure bad plays, bad calls and losses have a tendency to piss you off that's just being into the game and your team. People who say their true fans don't malign their team or especially the players. These young guys give their all. They bust their ass with effort. They beat the hell out of their bodies. We all can agree that there are things about USF sports we may not like but, it's our university we're proud to say we went there. One loss, that's it. It sure as hell ain't over by any stretch of the imagination. Our goal? Auggies right it's a conference championship. Wouldn't that be a great step for this program? As for the pseudo fans who are pitching their negative barbs at our players...tell them to go do something anatomically impossible to themselves...........I can't tell you how proud we are of this team and these players win or lose. Go Bull's! 

I’d say the majority of the people on here support the players 100%. Most of us disagree with the way our coach is handling the team. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,552
  • Days Won:  29

Wish somebody got a photo or video of these idiots.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

The people arguing with the guy were too busy screaming 10-15 F bombs at him in the row next to my 5 year old which of course is much better support. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,962
  • Days Won:  469

USF losing accelerates the freefall of modern American society.   I hope we win next week.  

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

In the column of things that never should be done. Every fan base has crazies. Sheesh.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Unacceptable 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576

A postscript. I've followed along on the bullspen blog for a few years but just joined up a few months ago..I'm not a blogger by nature. I finally signed up because I saw a lot of positive posts by folks adding their input/opinions. It's nice to see the obvious team/school support projected by you people and, some of you are pretty funny too. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

It's a game and entertainment.  No one lost their life nor does their life depend on the outcome. 

Have fun with friends and family. 

I'd like to find out where they work and as they are leaving their office / place of employment after a tough day yell at them as they go to their car.  Dumb!

• Like 1