• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To the man and woman in section 119 verbally berating USF players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

agreed. these are 18-22 year olds doing everything they can. yell at the millionaires that coach them.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,966
  • Days Won:  469

No place or need for that behavior (toward coaches, admins or players). I hope they were reported and banned.  Low class.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

No place or need for that behavior (toward coaches, admins or players). I hope they were reported and banned.  Low class.  

I agree with not yelling at players, but I did say a couple things at CCS. I didn’t curse, or say anything personal. His coaching in the last few minutes was horrible. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

While I admit our section got quite vocal towards Gilbert (he’s not good in case you didn’t hear) we did make it down to the wall after the game to let the players know how much we appreciate them.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Not cool at all. As bummed as I was I still rushed over there so I could give words of encouragement to the guys. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

I agree with not yelling at players, but I did say a couple things at CCS. I didn’t curse, or say anything personal. His coaching in the last few minutes was horrible. 

These two stood right at the tunnel and yelled at Auggie and a few other players as he left the field saying you suck defense.  You could see from the expression of a few players that they heard them.  Really classless.  I talked to a cop at the top and mentioned they might cause an altercation.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, bullstampede9922 said:

These two stood right at the tunnel and yelled at Auggie and a few other players as he left the field saying you suck defense.  You could see from the expression of a few players that they heard them.  Really classless.  I talked to a cop at the top and mentioned they might cause an altercation.

That’s beyond pathetic. I’d never say anything negative to a player. Coaches are fair game in my book. CCS is making millions, but I kept my comments PG. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

That’s friggin terrible. Hope karma caused his/her car to not start. Yelling at Gilbert is fair game.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98

Is it classless. You bet. But that's the world in which we live in. You see it every day. They were there chearing which is more than you can say about the rest of Tampa. Horrendous attendance for a ranked undefeated team. Tampa should be ashamed of itself. Go watch the slop that is the buccaneers but no support for a fun to watch Bulls team.