• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lurky UCF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

15 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Now Footnfan is polite and knowledgeable and objective. 

No fan is totally objective but he's definitely not your typical assclown Kanigit fan. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

No fan is totally objective but he's definitely not your typical assclown Kanigit fan. 

I'm more like your untypical ass clown and Knight fan. I have always been a little different, or so my Mom told me for years.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Truth. No person is objective. The more I learn about neurology and neuro-chemistry the more horrified I am about how it seems I am in control but in reality I'm completely at the mercy of different areas of the brain fighting it out.

There was even a study that judges give harsher sentences right before lunch. We are slaves to our bio-chemistry.

Guest PCBull14
20 hours ago, Lurky UCF said:

You guys are going to get your **** pushed in on black friday... get ready.

I believe you have a low rate rivals message board to post that type of bull **** on!

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Truth. No person is objective. The more I learn about neurology and neuro-chemistry the more horrified I am about how it seems I am in control but in reality I'm completely at the mercy of different areas of the brain fighting it out.

There was even a study that judges give harsher sentences right before lunch. We are slaves to our bio-chemistry.

Not sure what I just read, but I am going to go get a PBJ samich  and read it again. I hope I am smarter on round two!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The older I've gotten the more I've come to realize what a marvelous, complex piece of work the brain is .... the tricks it plays on us humans are magical.

Edited by Triple B
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

yes yes

empty trophy case
no bcs win
no stadium
we're the moos, the cows, we're being genshafted
we blocked you guys from the big east and we'd do it again
our fanbase sucks and is fickle, our women are hefty and our guys are dumb and rednecks
we play a cupcake schedule (wait, you play most of the same crappy teams)
you're going to beat us and be ranked #5 and play on new year's and beat wisconsin, don't worry we'll shut down football to hide our shame
then you'll beat us in basketball
and sign your frosty coach to a 10 year extension and he'll go 125-14 in that span and you'll get invited to the sec and win a natty and become the best college in the land with 100,000+ students and you'll have a quadruple layer bowl that seats 150,000

we'll just go about our business being ****** at sports and good at curing Alzheimer's so all of our fans will never be able to forget how terrible we are at sports.

there, i just 8 mile'd you, find some new content and get back to us. then again, you can't even follow your own name and lurk, since you're quite out in the open here.

• Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

just like all of the other classy posters on UCF site. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

On 10/22/2017 at 2:01 PM, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Tell me about it... I got interested in behavior and started reading a ton of books about it and every time I learned more and more how futile ones intentions can be and that the environment strongly influences behavior such that free will at times is an illusion. We are very much psychological slave to the environment and outside influences and it takes extraordinary measures to overcome them. I too had a moment where I felt pretty horrified but have since pushed beyond that. Knowledge is power. 

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." Voltaire

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

On 10/21/2017 at 6:43 PM, dclenden said:

Albeit no surprise a Mickey talking about pushing another boys *** in.  bahahahahahah

And their old baseball coach, Bergman, violating a player with a bat. You know their catchphrase, UCFabulous!