• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Reaching out... touching you.... TOUCHING MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

"Sweeeeeeet Caroline.... bah bah bah!"

In the 20 years I've been going to the USF games, that was the loudest, most perfect singing I've ever seen at a USF game. 

My dad flew in from Texas and came to the game with me, and even he was shocked how perfect the crowd sang that song. He asks "How did all the students know the lyrics to that song??"

You want a tradition? That's got my vote

• Like 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caroline.

So you want to rip off the Boston Red Sox fans' tradition like everyone else and call it our own. Sweet.

Not even the slightest fan of the song at all, but you bet your sweet ass I'm 100% for anything that gets our crowd that excited and loud. The tailgate/pregame and crowd in general just had a differen

I was also impressed by how loud and clearly everyone sang that.  Isn't this is something the Red Sox do at their games?

Edited by IHuckItDeep

It is funny this was brought up. When this happened, my son said we should make Sweet Caroline our Alma Mater because people knew the words.

• Haha 3

I may be in the minority but I hate that song being used. Do I enjoy some Neil Diamond? Absolutely.. I am Said I. But I can't help to think about Fenway Park and the Red Sux playing it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Mr. C said:

I may be in the minority but I hate that song being used. Do I enjoy some Neil Diamond? Absolutely.. I am Said I. But I can't help to think about Fenway Park and the Red Sux playing it. 

Everytime this song is played, when it goes to the bomp bomp bomp part my friend and I both yell "Eff the Sox".  First time it happened was hilarious because we both did it without knowing the other was going to yell it too.  I associate the song with the Sox and want no part of it as a tradition.  That being said we need some traditions at some point

Edited by beefy620
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At some point in the recent past they played "Livin' On  A Prayer' and thought it got a pretty good crowd response, also .... Would prefer that to that Boston ********.

• Downvote 1