• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Athletics department staffer killed in car accident

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

:GoBulls:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

USF ATHLETICS FAMILY MOURNS THE TRAGIC PASSING OF MIKE RADOMSKI

October 12, 2017

The USF Athletics family today mourns the tragic passing of Assistant Communications Director Mike Radomski, a shining star who touched many lives in a very positive way. 

Mike was an incredibly dedicated and accomplished member of our staff who brought a big smile and a can-do attitude every day as he poured his heart into making the Bulls better. More so, the incredibly kind, selfless and positive person Mike was impacted the people around him in ways for which we will be forever thankful. We were proud to call him our friend and a USF Bull.

Thank you to the many, many people who have reached out to members of our department offering condolences, heart-felt remembrances of Mike and assistance. The outpouring of affection and respect for Mike is truly indicative of who he was as a person, and we greatly appreciate the thoughts and support.

Our thoughts are with Mike's wife, Christina, and his family as we do what we can to support them during this time. Mike will be greatly missed, but his spirit will live forever in our hearts as part of the Bulls Family.

STATEMENT FROM USF DIRECTOR OF ATHLETICS MARK HARLAN
"It is with profound sadness that we learned of the tragic passing of Mike Radomski, Assistant Director of Communications in the Department of Athletics.  

Mike served our student-athletes and coaches with distinction and with pride and his loss is devastating for all of us, no more so than for his wife, Christina, and his family and friends.  Mike's infectious smile and kind heart will never be forgotten by the South Florida family.  We will do all that we can to support Christina and their family and our thoughts and prayers are with them." 

STATEMENT FROM USF HEAD MEN'S BASKETBALL COACH BRIAN GREGORY
"I am truly at a loss for words.  I am heartbroken.  Mike had become a member of our basketball family and endeared himself to our student-athletes, coaches and staff, with his honesty, humility, kindness and professionalism.  We all lost a friend today and we will do our part to uphold his memory by living lives of virtue and optimism.  Our hearts go out to Christina and their family."  

MIKE RADOMSKI BIO

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

That is terrible news. Go to the light young man. May he rest in peace.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

My God...what a tragedy.  Prayers to the USF family, but even more to his family.  God bless them in this time of grief.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

My condolences to Mike's family and friends

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I never got to meet Mike but exchanged emails with him.  He was very kind.  Sad to read this.  My prayers are for his family in this sad and difficult time.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Mike's family in our thoughts and prayers.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Man what awful news. His family is in my prayers.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Alot of USF staffers at WOB tonight for the Coaches Show.  They were all having a drink for this young man.