• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Peach Bowl Airfare Sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I realize that this may end up on the travel board, but figured I would post it on the main board so that more people can see it. Right now, Southwest is having a fare sale for 3 days. I was able to book my flights to Atlanta in the event the Bulls make the Peach Bowl at a really good price. If you are ok with flying out either really early or late on Friday the 29th and flying back in midday on Tuesday the 2nd, you are looking at $182 RT per person. I was able to cash in 12,000 Southwest points to fly for $11.20 (taxes). As you know, Southwest flights can be cancelled and the credits can be applied toward future flights within 1 year. Flights booked with points just see the points credited back to your account to use whenever. 

Edited by BullyPulpit
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

I am tempted as **** to hide this thread altogether for the time being ...... I remember this almost exact same thing back in 2005 during the week before we played UConn. You don't **** with karma like this.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I am tempted as **** to hide this thread altogether for the time being ...... I remember this almost exact same thing back in 2005 during the week before we played UConn. You don't **** with karma like this.

I doubt that the universe will hand the Bulls an "L" because someone posted about an airfare sale. I clearly state the cancellation/refund terms in the post, so in no way is there an assumption being made that USF will make the game, just the opportunity to fly up at a really great rate in the event we do make it there. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I doubt that the universe will hand the Bulls an "L" because someone posted about an airfare sale. I clearly state the cancellation/refund terms in the post, so in no way is there an assumption being made that USF will make the game, just the opportunity to fly up at a really great rate in the event we do make it there. 

The universe can be a *****, cancellation policy be damned ...... but I will move this to the travel board .... maybe will do less damage there.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

If we lose this game you have my permission to ban Bully from the Board.  :15_yum:

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,234
  • Days Won:  10

48 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I have to agree 100% with this one.

Tough crowd....last time I try to save everyone here some money. Those tickets will easily be $300 to $350 RT by the time we find out our fate. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Tough crowd....last time I try to save everyone here some money. Those tickets will easily be $300 to $350 RT by the time we find out our fate. 

I appreciate the intent but still a believer in bad juju ...

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

Shhhh...

(Thanks for the heads up.  Got as great deal.  Fingers crossed.)

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

13 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

You do know we're kidding - at least I was.  Trip on the other hand...................

That would probably be a driving trip for us if we go.  Is the Peach Bowl still NY Eve?  Our daughter's high school marching band from NJ played at halftime there years ago.

Edited by Bourbon Bull
  • Like 1