• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Suggestions to reach 40,000 for homecoming

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

43 minutes ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Every day this week I have heard one of the radio stations here in Orlando promoting the next UCF home game in two weeks. Between support from the local radio stations and a pregame concert (second they've done this season to my knowledge), UCF's marketing has blown ours out of the water this season. Why we can't or haven't done something similar doesn't make sense to me.

Every week before the USF radio show CCS as been on 620 WDAE. 

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Ionbull said:

Every week before the USF radio show CCS as been on 620 WDAE. 

The difference is that these are FM radio stations that are reaching a far larger audience than AM. That is equivalent to  Orlando's 740am the Team doing a show with Scott Frost and having 94.1, 97X and 99.5 WQYK promoting our games. 

I'm not saying that having CCS do a show on 620 is bad, but I'm saying that there is definitely more than USF can be doing to reach a much larger audience to get butts in the seats.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

11 hours ago, Chem-E-BULL Reaction said:

Then kick out the ******* anyways post season for S&G

Over the line.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Every day this week I have heard one of the radio stations here in Orlando promoting the next UCF home game in two weeks. Between support from the local radio stations and a pregame concert (second they've done this season to my knowledge), UCF's marketing has blown ours out of the water this season. Why we can't or haven't done something similar doesn't make sense to me.

And yet, their stadium is pretty empty too.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

The difference is that these are FM radio stations that are reaching a far larger audience than AM. That is equivalent to  Orlando's 740am the Team doing a show with Scott Frost and having 94.1, 97X and 99.5 WQYK promoting our games. 

I'm not saying that having CCS do a show on 620 is bad, but I'm saying that there is definitely more than USF can be doing to reach a much larger audience to get butts in the seats.

Completely agree. FM radio is where it's at. Wonder why the school doesn't buy some commercial air time. I would much rather hear about Bulls football promotions than that obnoxious Kia guy...

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785

13 minutes ago, 370Bull said:

Completely agree. FM radio is where it's at. Wonder why the school doesn't buy some commercial air time. I would much rather hear about Bulls football promotions than that obnoxious Kia guy...

Why don't we get the Kia guy to do Bulls commercials? :FIREdevil::stirpot:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, 370Bull said:

I mentioned in a different thread that I heard 3 USF football commercials on FM radio (102.5) in a one hour time period a few weeks back.  I think it was the day after the Temple game.  Unfortunately, while the commercial itself wasn't bad, it ended by encouraging people to buy tickets for the Illinois game which had already been played.  It's possible the radio station just played the wrong commercial but it didn't have the impact that we were looking for from a ticket purchase standpoint.  Don't think I've heard another commercial since then. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

13 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

Why don't we get the Kia guy to do Bulls commercials? :FIREdevil::stirpot:

Everyone who buys a Sportage or Optima gets a ticket to the USF game. Everyone who buys a Sorento or Cadenza gets a club seat. Anyone buying an K900  gets a suite ticket. It's gonna be YUUUUUUUUUUUGE. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738

Home blackout on ESPNU might the most effective way to spur some of our lazy fans that are currently watching on TV locally to get to the game.  We can't really make it happen, but I think it's the most effective way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Days Won:  12

Bull riding at halftime. Do it, fam.